Patch 2.45 Notes

D'ly

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeze I forgot this was patch day.

EDIT : AWRIGHT NEW POSTMOOGLE!

Jesus did they make it easier to break into 3-star crafting. Severely neutered the amount of HQ items needed for the artisan shit. The Artisan Weapons are now no longer unique, allowing for an easier time for non-Goldsmith Desynthers.

Tomorrow, after hospital visit, it's Postmoogle then crafting stuff most likely.

e131753e64b2980c646e605b11cf56b933b99601_4.png

See this new emote? The one that basically blows hug out of the water and gives us exactly what we want out of an interaction emote? The kind of soft, wonderful, touchy-feely emote that we've all been begging for? We finally got it.

You want it?

You really want it?

You sure?

Well, unfortunately...

YOU HAVE TO BE MARRIED TO HAVE IT.

window-jump.gif

An issue during the first boss battle in Snowcloak wherein the Frozen debuff would apply even when taking preventative measures during the action Snow Drift.

I'll believe it when I see it.

I'm liking this patch as someone who got into the game late. That being said, I can see why people would not find much of anything there.

Marriage tux is male only - cue tears.

Dress is female only - cue dramatically fewer tears.

Dragoon buffs mean I am going to become Otto "Azure" Vann.

Dragoon buffs literally turn me into Otto "Manslayer" Vann in PVP.

Ninja nerfs coupled with DRG buffs means a super-majority of NINs will bandwagon over to Dragoon.

I am not spending 2 to 4 months to grind out a nexus just for Longinus.

Ninja new relic is called Sasuke's Blades, Believe It!

Getting three-star crafting is insanely easy now. Expect many price drops to come on four-stars as people easily advance.

Anti-run selling tech is in the game. Interesting.

Cash shop will hold metallic red,blue,green dyes. Interesting. Buying a set of Red for my Augmented DRG AF.

e131753e64b2980c646e605b11cf56b933b99601_4.png

See this new emote? The one that basically blows hug out of the water and gives us exactly what we want out of an interaction emote? The kind of soft, wonderful, touchy-feely emote that we've all been begging for? We finally got it.

I'd wait to see it in game before saying that. Even the picture for /hug made it look legit and like the two characters would be automatically engaged in it to match movements.

[align=center]d132684dfd5cb0f415bcf5a01e5c6a5f69d0f50534fcb904ff95e9ca46366c32.jpg[/align]

Ninja nerfs coupled with DRG buffs means a super-majority of NINs will bandwagon over to Dragoon.

So much for me out dpsing ilvl110's at ilvl106. 

I wonder how many people have gotten tried of NIN already and will give up the class after nerfs. 

Won't be me, I got my NIN at 108 in 1 month while it took me 5 months to get my PLD at 100.

Yep, I was a badass tank. Suck it titan ex.

I'd wait to see it in game before saying that. Even the picture for /hug made it look legit and like the two characters would be automatically engaged in it to match movements.

Did you happen to read the rest of my post? :frustrated: That wasn't the point of contention.

Did you happen to read the rest of my post? :frustrated: That wasn't the point of contention.

I did! 

Get out there and find someone to get married to then! You know the embrace emote is worth it! :bouncy:

Go! Quickly! Before you run out of options! :)

Hrm... I'm the only idiot pointing this out (shows how much I pay attention to silly little things)... but it says that you have to send in your eternal bond application through the Mog Station. What does that mean? And how is it done? (Hey, I ask stupid questions! Get used to it! @.@)

Please tell me it's not a paid service... 

Hrm... I'm the only idiot pointing this out (shows how much I pay attention to silly little things)... but it says that you have to send in your eternal bond application through the Mog Station. What does that mean? And how is it done? (Hey, I ask stupid questions! Get used to it! @.@)

Please tell me it's not a paid service... 

I also wanna know this...

I really hope they have at least one free version of it. Cept I want that dang chocobo! D<

Some one marry me, I want a fancy tuxedo.

I'll marry you. F-For the pretty dress of course!

:blush:

On a serious note I hope they don't make it a paid service, that would be terribly disappointing! And I'm really interested to see what Nirvana looks like. I guess it's time I start actually grinding out Shiva EX and such. xD

...optional payment through Mog Station was already confirmed for alternative dresses, a slightly different ceremony, and a two-mount chocobo for the couple, people. It was in the Live Letter a week or two ago.

Saga of the Zodiac Weapons

His Dark Materia

I... I have a very bad feeling about this.

Excalibur Gladiator's Arm Item Level: 125 / Equipment Level: 50

Oh dear.

Those DRG buffs though! I'm really eager to test them out on fights that previously made me frown at my lance (looking at you, Kraken).

I'm not overly interested in the marriage system. Mainly because I have no one to marry. But I do find it kind of amusing that out of all of those items apparently there's a bug with one of the veils. Seriously SE? You could make two of them display fine but one of them has a chance to bug out?

Also i'm sure they have a basis in past games or something but I find the names of the Arcanist weapons so dramatic. Apocalypse and Last Resort.

Also i'm sure they have a basis in past games or something but I find the names of the Arcanist weapons so dramatic. Apocalypse and Last Resort.

Spoiler alert, they're actually just metal cases with big red buttons inside when you open them.

You have to be married to acquire the embrace emote? That is sad.

The DRG buffs are cool and deserved.

NIN nerfs are nonsensical. Glad to see MNK is still top single target DPS (sarcasm at its finest). Whatever, NIN is fine and the only things that were nerfed is Ninjitsu, and hitting the tp floor sooner. 

Anyone want to Marry Artigan? He isn't mister right, but he is mister right now.