Patch 2.45 Notes

D'ly

Hrm... I'm the only idiot pointing this out (shows how much I pay attention to silly little things)... but it says that you have to send in your eternal bond application through the Mog Station. What does that mean? And how is it done? (Hey, I ask stupid questions! Get used to it! @.@)

Please tell me it's not a paid service... 

The Gold and Platinum are paid for. The standard edition (assuming what they have said earlier is still the case) is free, but because it needs to schedule a time slot is still done through the mog station.

I'm honestly quite upset at how much is in the mog shop, especially since its the dye I've actually been hoping for, but I'll refrain from angry ranting on here.

More edits! I bought the platinum wristlet, they are tradeable. You can sell them. I know its tradeable in order to let people give to the one they want to marry, but still.

Gold and plat cheaper than expected for marriage, at least. Platinum edition is still cheaper than a horse.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As someone whose character is getting married, I'm pretty pleased with it all. I am slightly miffed that Astrid can't wear the fancy wedding tux (damnit SE, just let me be Utena!), but I'll survive. :P

Also, I'm a bit confused on the two-person chocobo. Is it only for the leaving cutscene, or is it an actual mount that one or both partners get?

Steel is not going to be married anytime soon, so I am not too terribly miffed by the whole thing...BUT DAT DRESS DOE!

FemRoe is best fem for best dress. I will make my suitor squeal with my tall magnificent charms. <3 <3 <3

If her story does see her being married to anyone, the plat service is totally worth it and I am okay with its pricing for reals.

Not much for me to gnaw on (three levels from 50 and so far removed from the Zodiac weapons I might as well unsubscribe if that's the final point of playing the game; Steel as a Ninja or Dragoon would just look....WEIRD). I will say, though, that the dyes were a bit of a surprise. Might have to purchase a pair of pots to dye my dress for the Ball.

fufufufufu

Sasuke's Blades

Am I the only one who lost it when I saw this for Rogues? xD

Sasuke fan? :|

God I am  terribly not Sasuke fan or Naruto fan. But man, I can see people making a terrible joke out of this weapon though.

Out of all weapon names, they chose this.

Yoshi-P is definitely Naruto fan.

Has anyone tried out the Eternal Bond system yet? 

Also, it says you have to submit an application on Mog Net. Where? How?  :surprise:

It's at the Mog Station, under the Optional Items section. Basic service is free, with Gold and Plat costing $10 and $20 respectively. All of which have to be done through the Mog Station.

Hope that helps! <3

Has anyone tried out the Eternal Bond system yet? 

Also, it says you have to submit an application on Mog Net. Where? How?  :surprise:

It's at the Mog Station, under the Optional Items section.  Basic service is free, with Gold and Plat costing $10 and $20 respectively.  All of which have to be done through the Mog Station.

Hope that helps! <3

Thankies! :3

God I am  terribly not Sasuke fan or Naruto fan. But man, I can see people making a terrible joke out of this weapon though.

good thing i never intended to roll ninja.

but for sanity purposes, if I ever did and managed to get a Yoshimitsu up to that level I would pretend that we're talking about this Sasuke.

Good lord, people, read a book!

I suppose people think The Tale of the Gallant Jiraiya is a completely Naruto thing, too.

REGARDING MARRAIGE...I have no idea if Caleb and Berrod would get hitched IC. I can feel Berrod's character concept wanting to punch me in the head for even thinking about it -- but I'll definitely be asking if he's up for it OOC!

good thing i never intended to roll ninja.

but for sanity purposes, if I ever did and managed to get a Yoshimitsu up to that level I would pretend that we're talking about this Sasuke.

People act like the name Sasuke is only relevant to the Naruto manga.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sasuke_Inari_Shrine

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarutobi_Sasuke