Crushes!

Has your character ever had a crush on someone other than their lover/significant other?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Has your character ever had a crush on someone other than their lover/significant other?

• Erm... yes.
    • Nope!

Here's an interesting one. 

List crushes that your character has had. Here's the catch. Crushes on other player characters! And no, significant others, husbands, wives, boyfriends and girlfriends and anything I may be missing don't count. 

Crushes, not commitments! And, no, this does not include cheating or infidelity or blah blah! Just cute innocent crushes. That is all.

And remember: SMILE. Positivity and happy, please. No negativity or anything that could result in the closing of the thread, please. :)

Okies? Okies. Go.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm. Berrod hasn't had any crushes so much as he's thought, 'would bang'...

Those count!

For Hornet:

Berrod Armstrong (naturally)

Oscare Iono

Rivienne Delacroix

Sigyn Shieldbreaker

Dhemgeim Shydrowen (Or however its spelled)

Jancis Milburga

Edit: Of course Aya, how could I have fogotten Aya.

Not including folks that she was properly in love with.

It's kinda hard to say with Chachan. He really didn't understand the whole "girls" thing before getting to Eorzea and suddenly there's a bunch of them. So he stammered and fidgeted around basically all of them. However, I really couldn't consider any of them real crushes... more like teenage awkwardness.

If there was any that he actually "crushed" on, it MIGHT be Meli, but he ended up dating her in the end. So I don't know if that counts.

His super-high opinion of Warren could count as a bit of a mancrush, though. :lol:

Wow, thinking about this topic has made me wonder where the middle-aged Miqo'te women are. I'rila has unresolved issues regarding a deceased mentor who was almost an adoptive mother to her, so I feel like if there's going to be anyone whose approval she irrationally craves, they would most likely fit that demographic.

Other than that, it's really not her style to pine after anyone. I guess if attraction + not in a relationship counts, then maybe Vetiver?

Okies, in the case of Eleni, well, Eleni is kind of gullible in matters of love and such (she has steeled herself in that sense to some extent, I think... I think -.- Snap out of those goo goo eyes, Eleni!).

And she did have this cute crush thingy/ felt attracted to Endemerrin Rosethorne when she first met him. :o

Okies, in the case of Eleni, well, Eleni is kind of gullible in matters of love and such (she has steeled herself in that sense to some extent, I think... I think -.- Snap out of those goo goo eyes, Eleni!).

And she did have this cute crush thingy/ felt attracted to Endemerrin Rosethorne when she first met him. :o

Damn, this is less juicy than I thought it would be. But I'm a man of my word...

Edda has had a crush on exactly ooooone other person, although she herself is not, nor ever will be, aware of it. I won't say who it was though, I hate second-hand embarrassment.:blush:

Damn, this is less juicy than I thought it would be. But I'm a man of my word...

Edda has had a crush on exactly ooooone other person, although she herself is not, nor ever will be, aware of it. I won't say who it was though, I hate second-hand embarrassment.:blush:

Less juicy? What? *confused*

Hmm... is it Franz?