Getting into Balmung - Not Happening Indefinitely.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WORLD IS FULL WITH OVER 2k QUE TIME!

I was kicked out moments ago to see a 2k que time and no way to bypass it like normal...Has Square finally caught onto the big population of Balmung? Cause if so...

We may see the first Transfer to server removed from the list.

It's likely just everyone trying to get back in, lots of us have been kicked out :C.

I went through a 900 queue just to be punted out again.

I was kicked out moments ago to see a 2k que time and no way to bypass it like normal...Has Square finally caught onto the big population of Balmung? Cause if so...

I think something strange may be going on with the servers. I got kicked the same as you just a short while ago.... 2k queue to get back in... then immediately 90k'd again and back in a 3k queue now.

I think the servers may just be having an issue.

I think something strange may be going on with the servers. I got kicked the same as you just a short while ago.... 2k queue to get back in... then immediately 90k'd again and back in a 3k queue now.

I think the servers may just be having an issue.

I do hope it's just an issue and not Square finally catching onto our secret ERP orgy empire.

ALTS FOR EVERYONE.. well, maybe a little while ago now. I MADE ONE AFTER ANOTHER. IT WAS.. IT WAS ODD. I DIDN'T LIKE ONE. I DELETED IT. I HAD TIME TO MAKE ANOTHER. I DIDN'T LIKE IT SO I DELETED IT AGAIN. MY LORD BALMUNG WAS STILL OPEN TO MAKE ANOTHER. THE BOTS DIDN'T GET IN AND CLOG THE PIPES RIGHT AWAY I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T TURN OFF MY CAPSLOCK OOOOOOOHHH. I'LL MAKE THE TEXT SMALLER TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

ALTS FOR EVERYONE.. well, maybe a little while ago now. I MADE ONE AFTER ANOTHER. IT WAS.. IT WAS ODD. I DIDN'T LIKE ONE. I DELETED IT. I HAD TIME TO MAKE ANOTHER. I DIDN'T LIKE IT SO I DELETED IT AGAIN. MY LORD BALMUNG WAS STILL OPEN TO MAKE ANOTHER. THE BOTS DIDN'T GET IN AND CLOG THE PIPES RIGHT AWAY I AM SO EXCITED I CAN'T TURN OFF MY CAPSLOCK OOOOOOOHHH. I'LL MAKE THE TEXT SMALLER TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

This is how I feel right now. xD I've been thinking about paying for another server transfer and now I don't have to.

*dances*

That's one good thing to come out of random server blips I guess. xD

I happen to make a character onto Balmug. A character I planned to transfer but I'm okay with not transferring out of Siren. I'm just fine with balancing two servers. xD

(The Ehfi in Siren will be a support for friends and family that wanna play this game a little bit without a que to get into the server. Or rely on blips. ^^)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I had to delete a char due to some problems and I have so far failed to get into the maintenance window to remake her, so I took a look at the World Transfer option and found this in the World Transfer Service Terms:

World Transfer Process

・Before beginning the World transfer process, you must first log out o and exit the game client.

・There may be instances where your character cannot be transferred to a specified World.

・Characters cannot be transferred to Worlds with restrictions on character creation.

Is this a new thing and does it mean that you can't transfer into Balmung anymore? I don't want to pay for a transfer and then end up not being able to do it.

I had to delete a char due to some problems and I have so far failed to get into the maintenance window to remake her, so I took a look at the World Transfer option and found this in the World Transfer Service Terms:

World Transfer Process

・Before beginning the World transfer process, you must first log out o and exit the game client.

・There may be instances where your character cannot be transferred to a specified World.

・Characters cannot be transferred to Worlds with restrictions on character creation.

Is this a new thing and does it mean that you can't transfer into Balmung anymore? I don't want to pay for a transfer and then end up not being able to do it.

That text has been there for months. People can still transfer in usually.

I tried to remake my new character before AND after the latest maintenance on Balmung, and nope. As soon as the servers came back up and I was able to log into the game again... Balmung is closed.

Oh well. Transferring!

Balmung char creation is getting seriously ridiculous. Even when Gilgamesh was still open Balmung was already closed.

I tried to remake my new character before AND after the latest maintenance on Balmung, and nope. As soon as the servers came back up and I was able to log into the game again... Balmung is closed.

Oh well. Transferring!

Balmung char creation is getting seriously ridiculous. Even when Gilgamesh was still open Balmung was already closed.

"Getting"? I'm fairly certain getting into Balmung has always been an ordeal. I managed to get my characters in during that short maintenance window two or so years ago and it's only gotten worse since then. Isn't it basically a given at this point that you'll have to transfer if you want in?

Oh well. Transferring!

"Getting"? I'm fairly certain getting into Balmung has always been an ordeal. I managed to get my characters in during that short maintenance window two or so years ago and it's only gotten worse since then. Isn't it basically a given at this point that you'll have to transfer if you want in?

It's been this way since a few months before Heavensward where you might have had <5 min after maintenance. Ever since HW, the only time I've seen a creation window is for <1 min or the server is crashing big time. It's pretty much a given that if you want Balmung you need to transfer.

And Balmung has always been worse than Gilgamesh in terms of when you can create a character.

Oh well. Transferring!

It's been this way since a few months before Heavensward where you might have had <5 min after maintenance. Ever since HW, the only time I've seen a creation window is for <1 min or the server is crashing big time. It's pretty much a given that if you want Balmung you need to transfer.

And Balmung has always been worse than Gilgamesh in terms of when you can create a character.

Yeah... at least when me, my fiance, and my brother-in-law created our characters, we could reliably get in on Gilgamesh at around 3-5am EST... but Balmung would always be closed.

Our friend on Gilg who drew us into the game told us to ABSOLUTELY jump on character creation on Balmung if I ever see it open. Hahaha. Told us that was super rare.

It annoys me so much to see the RMT bots after every maintenance. There's always tonnes of them around after maint, and you know they're there because they were set to try and create characters on Balmung every second of every day, and they got in milliseconds ahead of genuine human users. To illegally make money off the game.

I wish SE would be more proactive about them. While I doubt they're the sole cause of Balmung's character creation problem, seeing the sheer number of them in town after every maint, I can't possibly believe they're an insignificant part of it.