You and your character meet!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's simple, Me and U'roh would quickly become fast and amazing friends as I show him all the amazing Shounen anime that inspired him. We sit there for hours, binge watching Gureen Lagaan, DBZ, playing FFVI and VII, heck I would even get him to play XIV with me!

If I went there, Nako would probably see how awkward I was and take me under his wing... putting me to work. Of course for a half hour break every week....

If he came here, he would likely be arrested for killing someone for touching his tail before we could meet.... xD

For Memevachi, either way he would be talking my ears off over this or that xD

Dude.

Me and K'washi would have a field day messing with people's heads.

Though I'd prolly have to leash him to keep him from doing anything too stupid. Q_q

He'll never ruin my chances to be in law enforcement, noooo

Manasas in real life would be like those well fit, buffed up beef heads at the gym. You know, the ones that look over at you as your little noodly arms try's to hoist half the weight he is curling.

Plus his personality is very "I'm superior to you in every way" so I'd despise him in every way possible.

Well given this is the Eoarzean version, I'd probably get along well enough with my Lyirae and Arden. Just...thank god it's not the Azerothian versions because I'd probably get punched. A lot. With knives. They kinda went through some stuff back in those days and I don't think they'd be grateful...

• 3 months later...

Mm. K'heyo and I would be casual acquaintances. He's not the type that I would include in my more tightly-knit group of friends because he flirts too much, is loud (and I don't like competition for attention), and has an annoyingly unpredictable personality.

However, he is amusing and I know that I would appreciate his sense of humor. His devotion and loyalty to his friends is also something to be admired, I think. So, who knows? Maybe we'd get along alright.

Corelyn and me? I'd probably be intimidated as hell at first. I could probably provide some fun conversation at the least, though.

Dail'a? To be entirely honest, that'd be disastrous. We'd get into so much trouble together.

I see it going something like this.

First, we'll have a massive geek-out, with him telling me all about the mythical heroes he likes and I'll tell him about superheroes and such that I enjoy or that inspired me.  Then we would compare scars (his from combat, mine from surgeries and such from during my treatment for cancer) and explain why we've given certain scars their own nicknames.  Then to top it all off, massive candy binge.