You and your character meet!

You and your main character have met! Either by them having been scooped up and dropped into our world or by you getting sucked into Eorzea!!! Oh noes! So what happens between the two of you? What are your impressions of your character and vice versa? Do you keep in contact with them?

[align=center]*puts on thinking cap*[/align]

[align=center]RntWrI6b.jpg?1[/align]

Honestly, being just recently out, I would probably awkwardly flirt with T'caska to no end and we would date for like 2 weeks but it wouldn't work out because we are too similar. The breakup would be messy and I'd spread rumors about her everywhere and unfortunately she'd do the same.

Your turn!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jajara would be incredibly disappointed in my lack of drive, try to teach me a craft, and then feel guilty forever when I accidentally lose a hand or something because I have no business trying to smelt metals.

Delial wouldn't even notice me. :,(

Rila and I would be BFFs for a week and I'd offer her our guestroom. But I'd have to kick her out after the cops knock on our door at 3 AM in the morning two nights in a row.

Chachan is a lovable dork who likes making friends. I'm sure we'd get along swimmingly. I vaguely remember a similar thread about your character coming to the real world - pretty sure I mentioned something about taking Chachan to Disneyland or Six Flags or something in it. In the reverse case, I'm sure he'd lend me his old Hourglass room or something. He's a helper like that.

Judge would likely drive me crazy. Crazy old dude.

I think the only one I'd actually get along with is Sam

All the others I'd probably go nuts trying to contain them or try to get them to not trash a bunch of shit or get themselves arrested.

Dhei would probably just cry a lot and freak out, which I wouldn't be able to handle too well either even if I distracted her with cats. My dog would freak her out too though.

Kal is friendly enough but she she is way too much like... party person and outgoing for me to have the energy to deal with. I could probably distract her for a bit with alcohol and tv, but she'd eventually get bored and likely start getting destructive. She can't just go out and pick up a random person, especially not for a fight.

Armi may be ok to deal with if I distracted with internet and showed her how to go on an info binge

Cardea would want to go out to parties and likely hook up with someone.

Samhain would probably hurt someone or at least scare the shit out of someone and be the most likely to end up arrested and not listening to anyone

Chachan is a lovable dork who likes making friends. I'm sure we'd get along swimmingly. I vaguely remember a similar thread about your character coming to the real world - pretty sure I mentioned something about taking Chachan to Disneyland or Six Flags or something in it. In the reverse case, I'm sure he'd lend me his old Hourglass room or something. He's a helper like that.

Judge would likely drive me crazy. Crazy old dude.

That was me, Chachan. And the thread was something like what if your character stayed with you for a few days. 

But, yeah. I'll do it again. If I met Eleni, I would just annoy her, a lot. And I'd tell her that she's supposed to do everything I tell her to do because I created her! And because she hates losing, I'd play games with her and enjoy her childish tantrums when she loses. :D

Luca would try to get to know me and I'd feel extremely uncomfortable. I'd just try to avoid her at all cost. She's not a bad person and is p-harmless, but she'd creep me out. Ironically, I don't like people like her in general. Too intimidating.

Then I'd probably enroll in some Grand Company and forget about life on Earth forever.

Hmm ... With floria, i'd ... probably flirt with her just to watch her get all flustered and embarrassed, then date her like a fine lady! then accept her accidental marriage proposal and never have to worry about cooking again.

Yumei would probably make herself my teacher and end up turning me into the karate adult.

Pyha ... plz no, i can't afford all this property damage or the arrow in my spleen!

If they were to transfer over here:

Nah would be nerding over DC and Marvel. I'd also introduce her to sites like these and before you know it she'd have her own blog or tumblr or something that's full of short stories and fanfics. She's already got some crazy backstory for your characters, reader, you just don't know it. 

Kurt would never forgive me for the Kat stint, right up until I show him how to work electronics and give him a few books and some old parts to study and dissect. I'd also introduce him to those food channels and give him access to the kitchen. I effectively found someone who will cook for me for free.

Ramona might just be an actual pot and coke dealer until she gets arrested. She makes her profits the legal way and makes it a point to study how the markets work now. She might either be an economist or civil lawyer overnight if I give her the tools to pull it off. 

Keil is going to be the most expensive of all of them. He likes to travel after all and learn about people. He's also the most likely to go clubbing at least once to get a feel for how things work in the nightlife.

Effie well things are about to explode for no good reason. Ramomo Momo might have a penchant and fascination with explosions but Effie tops her by making things explode. I'd suddenly be afraid of even my pencils. 

If I were to transfer over there:

Kurt, Ramona and Keil would not give two shits about me.

Effie might give a shit if only because she could probably boss me around.

Nah would definitely help me get my bearings in Eorzea.