What future game releases are you most looking forward to?

Dragon's Dogma Online - Yes, there is no English version announced.

These publishers should really start crowdfunding localisations. I'm sure it's not that simple, but for games like Dragon's Dogma Online, I'm sure there's enough demand outside of bleepin Japan. It's just sad that they seem to dump it in the "more trouble than it's worth" bin.

Sorry for the quick rant. As a Dragon's Dogma fan, I am le disappoint

:tonberry:

Since DDO is out of the question, the only game release I'm looking forward to is Dark Souls 3. Been a fan since Demons' Souls.

Dragons Dogma was just a beautiful game. I loved everything about it.

I would classify it in the top 3 games I've ever played.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was going to buy fallout 4 but I keep hearing that without mods fallout is trash so I'm probably not going to get it.

It's a Bugthesda game. Never expect bug-free game at launch from them :P

That said, their Elder Scrolls and Fallout series are among my all time favourites and I always end up sinking ridiculous number of hours into them - even before mods.

If you've never played a Fallout game before and have hours to sink into another game, you can give Fallout 3 a shot. You should be able to get it for cheap, then mod the crap out of it to get rid of the bugs AND beef up the graphics into current gen quality. If you like free roaming RPGs, you will love it. Also depends on whether or not you enjoy playing around with unofficial mods.

:thumbsup:

torment: tides of numenara

why, because oh my god why did I back it with so much money you IDIOT

...also because PATRICK ROTHFUSS and CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT and STORY and RPG GOODNESS

my expectations are too high, it'll probably suck.

Dragon's Dogma Online - Yes, there is no English version announced.

These publishers should really start crowdfunding localisations. I'm sure it's not that simple, but for games like Dragon's Dogma Online, I'm sure there's enough demand outside of bleepin Japan. It's just sad that they seem to dump it in the "more trouble than it's worth" bin.

Sorry for the quick rant. As a Dragon's Dogma fan, I am le disappoint

:tonberry:

Since DDO is out of the question, the only game release I'm looking forward to is Dark Souls 3. Been a fan since Demons' Souls.

There's an unofficial english patch that's been coming along rather nicely since beta, so there's always that? There was an unofficial english-speaking channel that was pretty lively while I was playing.

Fire Emblem Fates/If/whatever it's called now

A lot has been added to Fire Emblem, and I'm really looking forward to it!

Mass Effect Andromeda

No Idea when it's coming out, and we know very little about it. But i'm a Mass Effect fan and I can't want to see what the game has to offer.

Final Fantasy 7 Remake

I remember when my step-brother showed me the game, and I loved it. I can't wait to see what the remake is going to be like.

Was going to buy fallout 4 but I keep hearing that without mods fallout is trash so I'm probably not going to get it.

It's a Bugthesda game. Never expect bug-free game at launch from them :P

That said, their Elder Scrolls and Fallout series are among my all time favourites and I always end up sinking ridiculous number of hours into them - even before mods.

If you've never played a Fallout game before and have hours to sink into another game, you can give Fallout 3 a shot. You should be able to get it for cheap, then mod the crap out of it to get rid of the bugs AND beef up the graphics into current gen quality. If you like free roaming RPGs, you will love it. Also depends on whether or not you enjoy playing around with unofficial mods.

:thumbsup:

I mean is it Skyrim tier good ?

Because I played vanilla Skyrim with the DLCs unmoded for like 2 years straight nonstop on PS3. Never had a problem with it.

If Fallout is like that I'd totes buy it. I value gamer opinions over IGN reviews and videos.

The only game worth mentioning:

Fkg5UVTsKCE

Picture a vibrant post-apocalyptic word where nature as completely reclaimed what was once a futuristic civilization. Humanity is now tribal, and cultural evolution has started over.

Meanwhile, the machines run wild. Feral. Birds, mammals, reptiles. Nearly all wildlife has been replaced by machines.

Hey everyone! There is one game I am suprised I have not seen listed here!

Bless

This game been in the making for a long time and is now in open beta in Korea! OMG you guys need to look it up (youtube "Bless mmo").

Only thing I hate is that their is the 2 faction aspect wiht lots of pvp and im more of the "carebear" type ><

But there is kitty ppl, wolf ppl, elf.. you know the whole thing.

Look it up and let me know what you think hehe

The only game worth mentioning:

Fkg5UVTsKCE

Picture a vibrant post-apocalyptic word where nature as completely reclaimed what was once a futuristic civilization. Humanity is now tribal, and cultural evolution has started over.

Meanwhile, the machines run wild. Feral. Birds, mammals, reptiles. Nearly all wildlife has been replaced by machines.

All I've ever seen has been the E3 trailer so at this point I'm as excited about it as I am for The Last Guardian which at this point is 0.

I find this trailer quite ridiculous.

tAmBgp8B28o

But now I want to ride on dinos. Apparently you're in the age of dinosaurs with guns chainsaws and trains (that may or may not work) and cars!! Jurassic Park mmo hello my phone.

FF7 - Do I really need to say why? :P

Kingdom Hearts 3 - I just want to know how the story ends so I'm really looking forward to the conclusion.

Tree of Savior - The game is currently in Beta Stage (I think?). It looks good so far.

FFXV - I like what I've seen from the game so far and hopefully it will be better than the latest entries in the franchise as I wasn't too please with them. (The exception being FFXIV of course ^^)

Other than that I don't have much I look forward too. There hasn't been an awful lot of games that I liked lately :/

PS: For those that are unsure about getting Fallout 4. Please just ignore those meta critic reviews. They are completely blown out of proportions. Fallout 4 is a pretty good game. It might have some flaws and the occassional bug here and there, but for a game of this size that should be expected. I'd give it an 8 out of 10 so far.