What Is Your Character's Battle Theme

MilanaMina

Corelyn:

Light/Sparring: "Dance of Swords" by Aivi Tran and Steven "Surasshu" Velema (from Steven Universe)

P6LiYQILWC8

Normal/General: Mostly general-use, but often for less-serious situations.

RKmw9oS__MM

Heavy/Heroic: For more serious situations and battles that are close to victory.

Z9RfGPMf0BY

Dail'a:

Normal/General: Mostly general-use. Fairly common.

_DzlYVFU8Oo

Heavy/Heroic: For serious or desperate situations.

NLUj9lFPU6s

Chachan's WWE-style Battle Theme, apparently:

P4FcKo3q4VM

I'm bad at picking these sorts of things, so I'm sure I'll figure out what would fit for Gogon and Judge long after this thread has sunk beneath the waves of topical questions.

I have another one!

The video is actually surprisingly relate-able to the character as well... it is not a giant leap to relate a frozen Soviet-era city to Ishgard.  Dancing as refuge, salvation, and, as a living. 

As for the lyrics.  Well, lets try not to push the poor girl that far, hmm?^_^

LAxCqlU-OAo

What I'd want it to be :

YXQH6hT_Fcc

What it'd probably end up being :

7JrVTfSmDjM

(BTW I dislike this remix by virtue of loving the original and felt it removed all seriousness from it - but let's be real with how silly and idiotic Kell can be the only track that comes close to that would be Hildibrand battles / B-Rank themes)

"Hah yeah your right, your strong! Yet.... even with all that force." Zach opens his book with his right thumb and fore finger flipping to page 27. In his other hand he reaches down and pulls out a knife.  

"It's tactics that win the day!"

oZLhv_yLOZ8

And for LARGE scale events. When nothing else is left to lose etc.

69oj-ISqaOA

• 1 month later...

Interesting picks in this thread! I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered a few myself. But in my case, I'd go for this for relatively unimportant fights:

QEGlSBbLG5Y

I'd probably choose for a boss fight:

hu0ymRpWmYA

Don't ask me why, but the dramatic lead-in is my jam.

Since apparently I've started to draw Arry subconsciously like Lucy Lawless, this has started to run through my mind while RPing/drawing/anything to do with Arry. idk I guess she's my ideal look. This is in no way a serious battle theme, Arry doesn't do combat enough to actually have one. It's just something I sit there and snicker to myself about because I'm ridiculous like that.

Sb8l1iRehpw

And for giggles:

gncqw7X6gMU

I know I've posted this in similar threads, so apologies for repeating myself.

Steel's battle theme is this driving bit of tuneage that hit a nerve for my character so well, I decided to give it an alternate title: "Teary-Eyed Determination".

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/A2gy5ZZRbGQ

It doesn't really fit the regular instrumentation of the game itself, but since this soundtrack is a pretty broad combination as it is, I guess why not, right? Plus, the combo of instruments and the pacing just scream my character. Thudding, unrelenting, a bit sorrowful and quite an eye (or in this case, ear) catcher...if one can find beauty in battle, anyways.

• 2 weeks later...

Bertholdt Hoover: 

Xenosaga Episode II - Characters Battle

89w6IvgwjuQ

Pink Martini:

Shadow Hearts Special Sound CD- Near Death Experience -PROTOTYPE- remix

nkOEMzLewCU

Ray Shinto:

Final Fantasy XI Battle Theme (because this character is based off my old character from FFXI.... don't get me wrong--I played for about 2 years & I hated that game.)

Sgi4NBhL3GM

Dare Zan:

Persona 4 OST I'll Face Myself

6psnrd6m6qQ

Sylvie Zan (Dare's sister):

Persona 4 OST Reach Out to the Truth

1bG6PPQyxyI

Olive Yuu: 

Title: Fatal Fight (Jin & Margulis)

Game: Xenosaga II

Composed by: Yuki Kajiura

qLYELZdzpMw