1. 1. Which day for the Blind Meeting ?

• 26th of September (Saturday)
    • 27th of September (Sunday)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poking this as it's next week.

If you registered don't forget that the event will take place the 26th of september. If you need to cancel your participation do it before monday so I can know before grouping people (will really make my task easier) !

I stress this as I had a LOT of last minute cancellations last time, aka right before I group or right as people received their email and I would like to avoid it as much as possible ♥ !

On another note, there are 50 people who signed in, I probably won't be able to pick everybody (sorry D: ) but you'll receive a mail anyway to tell you if you're not part of this batch so you won't stay without knowing (sorry again D: ).

As I will have to organize the date and to send a bunch of mail, the registration will stop the 22th of september.

As stated in the first message, I will begin to group people after the 22th of september and send the mails once the groups are done.

I am forced to do that way to avoid to have to reform the groups several time. I hope you guys understand :< .

This is not a request, but merely if you have enough other requests, those times do not work for me, so maybe if something at a later time even gets set up, I would be interested.

Like I said, feel no obligation to do so on my part.

Hello !

I understand perfectly, unfortunately I live in EU, 8PM EDT is already 2AM for myself and I stay up to make sure everybody has their RP partner(s), to fix the problems if there are any, etc. While I'm a night owl, I admit that adding a new hour at like 11PM EDT would push to 5AM for myself and I would probably have fallen asleep in between =x .

This is not a request, but merely if you have enough other requests, those times do not work for me, so maybe if something at a later time even gets set up, I would be interested.

Hello !

I understand perfectly, unfortunately I live in EU, 8PM EDT is already 2AM for myself and I stay up to make sure everybody has their RP partner(s), to fix the problems if there are any, etc. While I'm a night owl, I admit that adding a new hour at like 11PM EDT would push to 5AM for myself and I would probably have fallen asleep in between =x .

That is perfectly understandable! I wouldn't even last till 2am I doubt.

Good luck with the event, sounds fun!

Hello !

I'll try to see if something is possible though, I hope you're not too disappointed D: !

Hello !

I'll try to see if something is possible though, I hope you're not too disappointed D: !

Nah no worries, running an event is a huge deal!

It was more just a "hey if someone can't make that and request a later date, I'm here" kinda thing.

In no way do I expect you to try and put something together :)

Hello !

Nah no worries, running an event is a huge deal!

It was more just a "hey if someone can't make that and request a later date, I'm here" kinda thing.

In no way do I expect you to try and put something together :)

Okay, sorry again, I try to do something both EU and NA friendly and it's terrible because I know it cannot be perfect and fits everybody's schedule orz .

Okay, sorry again, I try to do something both EU and NA friendly and it's terrible because I know it cannot be perfect and fits everybody's schedule orz .

Syncing schedules will always be a problem, especially as the size of the group that needs to do so grows. I wouldn't worry too much about it. If this continues being popular, maybe see about having someone help you out that can cover a wider time frame (ex. You take this "shift" of meetings from A pm - B pm, then they take over from X am - Y pm).

And other events will always pop up when you least expect them, so all you can really do is try to work with or around them. Jancis' pilgrimage starts an hour after Chachan's own blind meeting... so I'm just gonna try to drag whoever he meets along with - a meeting AND a fun event! :thumbsup: