47 members have voted

1. 1. Which day for the Blind Meeting ?

• 26th of September (Saturday)
    • 27th of September (Sunday)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our meeting was pretty interesting too. Flower is always quite the experience to interact with. Ended up dragging both people Chachan met up with to Jancis' pilgrimage... and I hope they enjoyed themselves there - even if they didn't stay the whole way through... :blush:

Our meeting was pretty interesting too. Flower is always quite the experience to interact with. Ended up dragging both people Chachan met up with to Jancis' pilgrimage... and I hope they enjoyed themselves there - even if they didn't stay the whole way through... :blush:

Yeah, poor flower seeing Barengar there.

And bombs make an experience! :3

Hi everybody !

I'm really glad that you all had a lot of fun. I might do it again next month, tweaking again the form to make it easier for me to form the groups (so don't be surprised if you see less questions, it's normal).

I am unsure what I can do for those who don't come aside still keeping some people in waiting list and send them at the last minute as a replacement. If you have some other ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

Hi everybody !

I'm really glad that you all had a lot of fun. I might do it again next month, tweaking again the form to make it easier for me to form the groups (so don't be surprised if you see less questions, it's normal).

I am unsure what I can do for those who don't come aside still keeping some people in waiting list and send them at the last minute as a replacement. If you have some other ideas, I'm open to suggestions.

There's always the option, if people on the waitlist don't respond, to ask someone who's already done an earlier time slot if they want to do it again. At least you know they'll show up!

It's always hard when people have last minute cancels.

I recall last month there were a few larger groups that singles could be taken to and join. That might be an idea to also plan something like a simple storytime or maybe a cookout that these people can be invited to in case their person can't make it. Then they're kind of like a guest of honor.

Or have another option on signup lists as a standby. It can be with people who are from the FC or guild and basically help out with your event by just being on call. There might be some people on the linkshell as well that can fit the bill. Granted it's not with the parameters of meeting up, but it's a backup nonetheless.

And it's better than Bender's Valentine Date Business where he found a bunch of people at the bus stop. 

2x07-Put-Your-Head-on-my-Shoulders-futurama-18525194-720-540.jpg

Thank you so much for helping people with making connections!

Thank you ♥ !

I could add a question like "would you accept to be a backup date and to be there nonetheless at the hour you applied if you're not taken" or something like that ?

Actually I took 39 people this time and 10 didn't come. I only had some news about 2 of them long after the end of the event.

I still have one group which can welcome some new people just in case and I'm pondering if I should drop the waiting time to 10mn and send someone right away to the other person ?

The people who have participate earlier is a good idea as well as using the LS for that (granted that this would interest them).

Thank you for all the neat ideas ♥ !