Which day for the Blind Meeting ?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Which day for the Blind Meeting ?

• 26th of September (Saturday)
    • 27th of September (Sunday)

[align=center]QetlYfE.png[/align]

So it's back for this month !

What is it ?

A blind meeting is a rendezvous without knowing beforehand who you will meet and this exactly what this event is about : You will fill out a form and you will receive a date, a place, the initials of your RP partner(s) and meet them that way.

It is NOT some sort of speed dating. You will meet only a few people and have as much time you want to RP together.

The dates will be mostly focused on meeting some new people, romance can happen but I won't straight split the groups between romance and friendship. Instead you will indicate if your character is open for romance, if I find a good match I will group you with them, if not, it will be for another time :) .

Who can participate ?

Literally anybody who wants to meet some new people. There are some things you should consider beforehand :

- If you need a reason to be at this place at this time, you will have to think of it beforehand and discuss about it with your RP partner(s), it's your own responsibility to come well prepared :) .

- I ask you to be open minded, whether it’s about the place where you'll meet, your RP partner(s)' reason to be there, your RP partner(s)' demeanor, etc.

When :

26 september : 2PM / 5PM / 8PM EDT.

As I will have to organize the date and to send a bunch of mail, the registration will stop the 22th of september.

How :

[align=center]> Fill this form to participate <[/align]

Participants and waiting list :

To not overwhelm myself with the organization, the first 30 people registering for the event will be sure to be a part of it.

Rather than moving people around as I had to do the first time, every time there is a cancellation, I'll pick someone from the waiting list to fill the group.

So just because you are on the waiting list doesn’t mean that you won't have any chance to be a part of the event. I also ask that if you’re not sure of your schedule, that you don’t register right away just to make sure you will have a place in the main group.

Disclaimer :

- None of the informations you will give in the form will ever be disclosed.

- While I'm the one who will organize your date, I'm not responsible of anything which can happen during it.

- I ask you to be responsible and to contact me if you cannot go to your date : Think of your RP partner who will wait for you for nothing if you don't say anything.

- In the same way, I ask you to be there on time at your date.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION, I WROTE A FAQ, SO CHECK HERE IF YOU HAVE YOUR ANSWER BEFORE ASKING.

thanks again to Xen for the banner !

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heya I'd be interested in this - how do I register? Sorry if I missed it.

"You have until the 10th of September to vote for Saturday or Sunday. After that you will have access to the form to sign up.

Whether it’s on Saturday or Sunday, the 3 choices of hour for your meeting will be 2PM, 5PM and 8PM"

^ Right there.

Hello everybody,

You don't to tell me when you will be available for now, it will be a part of the form. I really wouldn't be able to organize this with so many people if I was taking the information post by post, instead I use a spreadsheet linked to a form with filtered informations ^^ .

@ Ark, there is the answer to your question in the first message and Nirri quoted that part too ;) . Also I'm sorry, I will not be able to pm those who want to participate, it would be too much work :) .

Glad to see it went so well the first time, that you are looking to do it again!  I had a wonderful time the first go round...enough that it prompted me to level and play an alt of mine more! 

So, you certainly have my stamp of utter approval.  And of course, looking forward to the next one!