What would be your Character's preferred [Ani]morphs?

Kage

I can't help it. I love Animorphs. Years and years later after the series ending I still feel so sad about the ending even though rationally I know that's how it should be.

Anyway! The Animorphs. Group of people given the technology to transform into any animal/species that they can touch. Rules and caveats to this technology but for the sake of this (fun!) prompt I won't mention.

For the sake of keeping it restrained, I'll restrict the species/animals to FFXIV, RL Earth or something you can produce a nice detailed image of (A stick figure won't cut it). This is so that the audience can get a feel for the choices!

But Kage, what's the point of having several? Well, just as in the series, you will probably have a preferred list of animals to choose for a) travel, specifically flight b) battle c) espionage or blending in. An Animorphs example is Jake: His battle morph main was a siberian tiger, his flight/travel morph was the peregrine falcon and he tended to use his pet golden retriever to avoid suspicions when applicable.

I'll need to find time to come up with my own list but I figured I'd make this fun prompt while I'm reminiscing over the series.

Well, just as in the series, you will probably have a preferred list of animals to choose for a) travel, specifically flight b) battle c) espionage or blending in.

Chachan's nice and simple, since he has some animal themes around him that would fit all three!

A.) Chocobo

B.) Behemoth

C.) Bunny

A) Griffin

B) WARBear

C) Nutkin

I was tempted to use fat cat in the last one but I realized that if I chose a fat cat or a fat chocobo that Kage would constantly be fighting the instincts of extreme hunger, like the Taxxons of Animorphs verse :( Plus, nutkin are smaller. Perfect for a Lalafell. Right?

#animorphfanfics

I would say a bird of prey. Hawk, or Falcon

Some of the first I read ok sorry T.T

Red tailed hawk or peregrine falcon?

:lol: /shot

Either lol.

Hmmm.

>:3

Is Ohki more like Tobias or more like Jake? Are you going for speed when flying?

• 2 weeks later...

#animorphfanfics

I would say a bird of prey. Hawk, or Falcon

Some of the first I read ok sorry T.T

Red tailed hawk or peregrine falcon?

:lol: /shot

Either lol.

Hmmm.

>:3

Is Ohki more like Tobias or more like Jake? Are you going for speed when flying?

Always loved TObias