Starlight trailer

Thank you for posting this, so excited for Starlight, and that song...so magical...

All my Starlight Gifts safely tucked away for the time to come, get out your Starlight clothes, we will get out the Mirror Apple Cider, throw a log on the fire, and a Starlight Log on the table, and all be merry!

Happy Holidays to RPers!

Hope you get lots of RP and ERP in your stocking!

I absolutely adore the Starlight music, can I just say?  Seriously, the tune just sends shivers, warmth, wistfulness, delight and even a little bit of a teary eye all at once.

God yes. It is the greatest Christmas theme of all time, too bad it is relegated to an MMO. It beats all of them, always moved me to at least some tears.

I absolutely adore the Starlight music, can I just say?  Seriously, the tune just sends shivers, warmth, wistfulness, delight and even a little bit of a teary eye all at once.

God yes. It is the greatest Christmas theme of all time, too bad it is relegated to an MMO. It beats all of them, always moved me to at least some tears.

Nothing will top this in my heart though...

Aw, what a lovely video, that santa clause on on his reindeer chocobo made my day :D

On a different note, does someone know where one can get a red santa clause hat? ;)

I'm pretty sure you can just buy those off the market board. They're called Dream Hats I think?

Aw, what a lovely video, that santa clause on on his reindeer chocobo made my day :D

On a different note, does someone know where one can get a red santa clause hat? ;)

I'm pretty sure you can just buy those off the market board. They're called Dream Hats I think?

You were right! Thanks a lot :)

This looks really cute! I love this time of year :3

I've never done any holiday events in FF14... do they add activities or quests at all or is it mostly cosmetic stuff? If so, is it possible for lowbies to participate?

Also, do the holiday events fit into the lore in some way? Or is it more like other games where they're just like, "Here's our world's version of Christmas, have fun."