My Brother's Keeper [FATE-14]

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could do Seven Ram's Horns because - gasp! - I actually work a decent shift on Wednesday.  But only if you need a healing type.

You know, I'm sure someone will get accidentally asploded. 

Poke me if you want an IC hook before then :3

I could do Seven Ram's Horns because - gasp! - I actually work a decent shift on Wednesday.  But only if you need a healing type.

You know, I'm sure someone will get accidentally asploded. 

Poke me if you want an IC hook before then :3

I'll try to poke you Monday night or Tuesday.

Thou Art Now Blessed, but only if the slot remains open.

... Someone has to make up for that debacle. Also Dragons. I guess.

Minding I'm already signed for an event of course! Just offering to be slot filler! (Hint: Someone else new or not already in one, do this!)

Due to the way last night went, I am going to be reworking the way PvP events are handled.  Because of the increased possibility of PvP, the events "Thou Art Now The Blessed" and "A Flaming Sword" are going to be exclusive.  Players can be in one or the other, but not both, in order to decrease the chance of PvP in the later event until I work out a solution more amicable to all players.

Please avoid direct PvP during this round of events.  A new policy for PvP and event signups will be implemented for My Brother's Keeper starting in the next round of events.

• 2 weeks later...

IMPORTANT: From here on events will be marked with a symbol (X, O, #, $, etc).  If you sign up for an event that has that symbol, you may not participate in events which have a different symbol in this round of events.  This does not lock you going forward into future events, but the symbols will correspond to certain plot threads to make it easier for players to choose events that follow the story progression they have already participated in. Some events have no symbol, and are thus open to anyone.

A Court of Owls (Friday 2/26/16 8:30CST)

[Combat] [#] [New Player Friendly]

The dragons of Anyx Trine request aid.  Their companions have fallen, only to rise again as abominations and specters.  Fearing it may be a disease, they seek the aid of adventurers to rid them of what they called The Plagued.

1. Sarnai

2. Reppu

3. Qara Hotgo

4. Orrin Halgren

Sun Be Risen Upon Him (Thursday 2/25/16 8:30CST)

[PvP Likely] [Closed]

A confrontation with a thief.

1. Rhea Zaheela

2. L'Raha Nuhn

3. Evangeline Primrose

4. L'Rinhi Kett

Sacrifices Unto Devils (Sunday 2/28/16 8:30CST)

[Combat/Exploration] [$]

The Inquisitors have heard rumors of demon summonings in The Lost City of Amdapoor, and continue their hunt for the rogue inquisitor Xanadu Mol.

1. Gallien

2. Fe Nixu

3. V'aleera

4. Jana Ridah

And No Man Could Bind Him (TBD)

[invitation Only]

This event is for characters who have previously chosen to accompany the rogue inquisitor Xanadu Mol.

Cut Off The Gold (Wednesday 3/2/2016)

[social/Investigation] [&] [New Player Friendly]

The faithful gather in the temple to preach the word of the savior, Drilltooth.  The Inquisition has sent agents undercover to observe the rites of what they consider to be a dangerous cult, while the people of The Brume flock to the rallying cry of new hope and a future of compromise.

1.Evageline Primrose

2.Martiallais

3.Alexia

4.Anstarra

5. Nihka