Patch 3.2 News and Previews - Feb 23! (Update Feb8)

Kage

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sephirot?

I'm gonna name change one of my alts to "Aeris' Revenge", queue for this CONTINUALLY, and end the fight every time with, "Payback's a #$%#@ , ain' it?"

Sephirot not Sephiroth.

Posted with love and appreciation for your efforts :love: 8-) :thumbsup:

200-1.gif

I tried to minimize my seething hatred for this idea.

Sephiroth comes after this fight, in which the Fiend performs the Fusion dance with JD Roth's mullet.

latest?cb=20110905014809

Beast Tribe Quest Preview

In today's patch 3.2 preview, you'll get a peek at a new quest series focused on the Vath and their journey to freedom from the Overmind.

Gnath Beast Tribe Quests

The Gnath are insect-like beastmen linked in thought, compelled to serve only the Overmind. Should their link to him be severed, they are cast out from the colony, left to fend for themselves in the wilds. A number of these offscourings, known as the Nonmind, have built a community for their fellow exiles. What trials and tribulations must they overcome to truly separate themselves from the Onemind?

ceb38a1a0f671611369a8b30a5092200a05460e2_0.png

After unlocking the beast tribe daily quests, players will be able to undertake several quests which change on a daily basis. By completing them, players can improve their reputation with the Gnath. At certain milestones, you will be given the opportunity to undertake main beast tribe quests, which are episodic quests that provide insight into the lives of the Gnath.

Beast Tribe Vendor

By completing daily beast tribe quests and raising your reputation, you will be able to purchase various items such as furnishings, minions, and mounts.

ceb38a1a0f671611369a8b30a5092200a05460e2_2.png

Warren...just no.  I will accept any of the FFCC except the first, please tell me you mean not the first FFCC...please.

I want that bug mount sooooo damn bad...I am kinda confused oh it walks...it has a shell on the front bottom is that like...a wheel or something?  Just how?

Still want it doh...ICly too...

Warren...just no.  I will accept any of the FFCC except the first, please tell me you mean not the first FFCC...please.

I want that bug mount sooooo damn bad...I am kinda confused oh it walks...it has a shell on the front bottom is that like...a wheel or something?  Just how?

Still want it doh...ICly too...

The first Crystal Chronicles was one of the best games of that entire console generation. Anyone who says otherwise never played it in co-op!

The Feast will not take into account morale or materia. Food and potions can't be used.

Greetings fellow PvPers,

We have some additional details regarding The Feast to share with you.

During the Letter from the Producer LIVE, we mentioned that only the opposing team can pick up medals that are dropped from your teammates. However, in situations where the medals are not picked up within a certain amount of time, then they will be returned to their owner.

As The Feast will be played with an item level sync it will be treated the same as Seal Rock, where morale and the effects of materia will not be taken into account. Additionally, in order to open it up to a wider range of players, consumable items such as food and potions cannot be used.

Why does Morale exist again...? It's only active in Wolves' Den, right?

They tried to make PVP special when Wolves' Den was actually cool. Then Frontlines was dropped and they dropped morale to make it 'even' playing field so that anyone who hadn't done Wolves' Den could jump right in.

They tried to make PVP special when Wolves' Den was actually cool. Then Frontlines was dropped and they dropped morale to make it 'even' playing field so that anyone who hadn't done Wolves' Den could jump right in.

Oh, yeah. I was more wondering why they bother leaving it in the game when their entire design of PVP has moved away from using it.

Oh, yeah. I was more wondering why they bother leaving it in the game when their entire design of PVP has moved away from using it.

They'd probably break something.

I'm pretty sure they've mentioned a New Wolves' Den after The Feast is implemented but I could be remembering incorrectly.

I actually find PvP in this game to be quite a lot of fun. It has it's flaws, though, so I'm hoping this new mode will address them and have more lasting power than the PvP content that came before it. I'd be a lot more willing to sign up for PvP on a more frequent basis if not for the current queue times, GC restrictions and the age old predicament of losing constantly as Adders only to see them get a lucky winning streak the moment I switch to Flames or Maelstrom.

That they're making PvP more competitive with meaningful rewards and 'seasonal' ranks should help counter the risk of stagnation though.

I actually find PvP in this game to be quite a lot of fun. It has it's flaws, though, so I'm hoping this new mode will address them and have more lasting power than the PvP content that came before it. I'd be a lot more willing to sign up for PvP on a more frequent basis if not for the current queue times, GC restrictions and the age old predicament of losing constantly as Adders only to see them get a lucky winning streak the moment I switch to Flames or Maelstrom.

That they're making PvP more competitive with meaningful rewards and 'seasonal' ranks should help counter the risk of stagnation though.

I uh... stopped playing over a year ago in pvp cause the queue times for me got insane. Then the one time I got a queue I got reamed on when I said I didn't know how to do one of the new types of frontlines? Several of us in one alliance said we didn't know what to do. Go where? Etc. Nothing was said except 'you dumb fuckers costing us the game. why the fuck aren't you doing this shit right.' /shrug

I tried and died a bunch of times xD;

I like the PVP as well, but as Kage says the queues are horrible. 

It should be fast queues for a couple months at least. Maybe I'll finally get my Seal Rock coat.