FFXIV Summer DLC promotion is live!

Oroban

So I was also checking around and found that they have the preorder up for Persona 5 Collector's edition.  It looks like it is also counted as part of the summer DLC promotion.  Should I contact them by CS chat to make sure that I'll get the code or wait and see if they send it within the two days?  I'm going to order it anyway and I'm also going to get a PS4 around Christmas (when my holiday pay comes in).

Edit: Just got the e-mail with the code so I'm off to put it in now.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-eShop-20-Gift-Card/dp/B00U6DTA9S/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1465914093&sr=1-1

Because I don't actually want anything right now... $20 Nintendo eShop Gift Card for 3ds and WiiU.  Physical card that is eligible.  I'll go download some old games or something.

If only that shipped to Canada. I looked into whether or not the USA eShop gift card code would work on a Canadian 3ds.. NOPE. lol. THAT level of region lock pisses me right off. I was just gonna ship that card to a friend and have them give me the eShop code.. nope. No fun allowed.

If only that shipped to Canada. I looked into whether or not the USA eShop gift card code would work on a Canadian 3ds.. NOPE. lol. THAT level of region lock pisses me right off. I was just gonna ship that card to a friend and have them give me the eShop code.. nope. No fun allowed.

Yeah, that's partially got me worried.

Yeah, that's partially got me worried.

Worry more about this:

1 Canadian Dollar equals

0.78 US Dollar

My order came out like this:

Price: $39.99 + $10.25 Shipping & Import Fees Deposit to Canada Details

So..

$64.99

OH and the thing I ordered SUDDENLY went on sale for $29.99. I'm going to call and see if I can POSSIBLY get that price even though the item has already shipped.

I could have gotten that game second hand for a lot less. The item has shipped and I have yet to see a code. Also, I've been told that codes are being sometimes e-mailed into junkmail folders, so watch your junkmail.

Aw, shit. I just cancelled my order...waited for confirmation...then immediately re-ordered the same thing. Code within 30 seconds. Whee!

Edit: They're all separate item codes, too! I can hand off the maid one then because...well, can't even wear it. Whee!

What about the Pokemon Sun and Moon Pre-Orders? Do they qualify for the promotion? I want both but I'll pre-order the one I want less so I can get the one I want as a physical copy when it comes out in November or I might pre-order both now. Will decide based on what the replies are. :)

My long saga with it.

I woke up at 5am for work saw we could order it, so checked to see if pre-orders and stuff would work and if the game I wanted was eligible. Pre-ordered Dragon Quest 8 for 3ds, no code. Wasn't sweating it cause it did say could take two days. Lunch time at work comes around and I text Rog. He said he talked to a rep there and they said you would not get the code til the game was released (WRONG INFO by the way). So on my break I ordered some game I wasn't even sure I would like. Get home, see FC mates are getting their codes and Rog was told the wrong thing. So I cancel everything..and then still decide to pre-order Dragon Quest 8. (I can be indecisive sometimes..>.>

Got my code right away from that.

Now the questions is...when are we running a Maid Cafe xD

I would be happy to host one or have one of my characters participate in one. I know a few others that would as well.

What about the Pokemon Sun and Moon Pre-Orders? Do they qualify for the promotion? I want both but I'll pre-order the one I want less so I can get the one I want as a physical copy when it comes out in November or I might pre-order both now. Will decide based on what the replies are. :)

Yes, pre-orders do work! You need to order physical copies for the item to be eligible.

I dont see the disclaimer on some of the items mentioned in this thread. Did they remove them from eligibility? I was hoping for this one https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-eShop-20-Gift-Card/dp/B00U6DTA9S/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1465914093&sr=1-1

=(

The message is still there and that item is still eligible. Just Ctrl+F for 'Final Fantasy XIV' on any item that you're looking at.

This is the full text:

Spend $19.99 or more in the Amazon Video Games Category to receive six exclusive in-game items for "Final Fantasy XIV." You will receive your code by email within 2 business days. Here's how (restrictions apply)

I dont see the disclaimer on some of the items mentioned in this thread. Did they remove them from eligibility? I was hoping for this one https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-eShop-20-Gift-Card/dp/B00U6DTA9S/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1465914093&sr=1-1

=(

It's still there. You have to scroll down the page past the part with the list of "Other things", and it's under the special offers and promotions section.

Edit: Holy shit was I late on this. That'll teach me to post right after I wake up.