RL Pictures.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wolfme.jpg

I see you have earned the name Steel Wolf by slaying a wolf yourself. Truly the mark of a strong warrior.

It put up an intense fight. It tried like hell to snuggle me into submission, but I would not relent. Not even when it brought out Oreos.

YnCvi5M.jpg

MY COMRADE

Guess who?

554244_4825778646869_2033948245_n.jpg

I want to say JSRF, but I keep getting the feeling that I'm wrong.

You're totally right! Beat from JSR. The JSRF costume is way more involved, haha. Nice call!

wolfme.jpg

I see you have earned the name Steel Wolf by slaying a wolf yourself. Truly the mark of a strong warrior.

It put up an intense fight. It tried like hell to snuggle me into submission, but I would not relent. Not even when it brought out Oreos.

YnCvi5M.jpg

MY COMRADE

MOAR PEOPLE SPORTING ANIMAL HATS

YES

MOAR. TLC BEAR COMMANDS IT

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, I guess it's long overdue;

Dis Me;

XYv1Pv6.png

Dis me seeing something 'What in the actual fuck' worthy;

RqWRmLB.png

And my trusty companion!:

eOyd54c.png

Don't let that look fool you. She 'will' pee in your shoes if you don't feed her snacks.

PlNWlpf.png

Quick webcam picture with the half-sleeve (poor thing needs to be reworked so badly) and matching plugs :D

I'm moving from Nebraska to Florida in two days and I'm stressed excited strescited! Maybe my pale, Irish arse will even get a tan.

Maybe my pale, Irish arse will even get a tan.

Our kind don't tan... we cook. Seeing as I'm posting here guess I should put in a shitty webcam photo too.

yFbzZ5d.jpg

having a week off makes one lazy.... but I never really cared what I look like anyways so that no excuse.