RL Pictures.

I was talking to a friend earlier and pointed out how many of us seem to wear glasses. His response? "Well, of course spending 90% of our time in front of our screens s going to fuck up our eyes."

So here's me, using my glasses.

LOL! Well, your friend isn't wrong xD. But oh my goodness! You're lovely! I have to ask, WHAT SHADE OF RED IS THAT!?

Nope, I don't have a red lipstick obsession, not at all. Nothing to see here.

If I remember correctly, it's L'oreal color juice lipstick in cherry freeze. 

My favorite shades are usually a lot darker, but I was in the mood for something brighter that day. :D

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

okay are you ready? I don't think you are ready...I mean it...ARE YOU READY...FOR THE FACE...THAT CONTROLS ARALA?!

you better...Because it is the only time ever i took a selfie of myself...

Prepared?

Buckle your pants...

KeXSMIK.jpg

OMG IT'S THE SASQUATCH! Nah just kidding...If i shave my facial hair i would look younger. Some people even forget i am like mid 20's :(

Also before you ask yes that is a metal replica of the Warglaive of Azzinoth. Green coloration version, not the silver one. 

i think that's the only good picture i have. Rest are from horrible shots.

I'd post my picture here but the damn forums are giving me a hassle regarding spoiler-tags and images. Lots of pretty going on in here, though.

Spoiler tags can be a little tricky, depending on the editor you're using. I recommend using the default Mycode editor of SCE Source. (If you're on the SCE one, you can click between them, but going from visual -> source will kill your hidden content)

[spoiler=optional spoiler tag text]
Spoiler content here!
[/spoiler]

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a new car! 16k right off the lot for a 2013 Honda Accord Sport, I'm officially broke right now but whatever this is picture worthy.

12795503_955241704556776_314642869729616720_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0a222f26204188a571c1e7850718d1a5&oe=576374AA

ALSO just realized I need to shave again already. -_-

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. How many corners have u drifted.