RL Pictures.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live where you vacation.

where fl? o3o

Yes'um.

Though to be totally honest, I myself was currently on mini-vacation here, but was still in Florida and still looks very much like my town. I live about 2 miles from Siesta Key beach.

i've actually found a handful of people living in florida on here, myself n erik included. we're over near panama city beach o3o

where fl? o3o

Yes'um.

Though to be totally honest, I myself was currently on mini-vacation here, but was still in Florida and still looks very much like my town. I live about 2 miles from Siesta Key beach.

i've actually found a handful of people living in florida on here, myself n erik included. we're over near panama city beach o3o

Yeah I'm in Sarasota, about an hour south of Tampa.

There seems to be a lot of Florida people on here, actually.

where fl? o3o

Yes'um.

.... and we are trying to find some way to have a get-together and represent.

where fl? o3o

Yes'um.

.... and we are trying to find some way to have a get-together and represent.

If it's possible for me to make it, totally count me in!

These were my most recent. ^^; 

Omfg. Your skin looks so smooth.

What is this witchcraft?!

My phone does some weird shit to my images. :/ I think it has some auto-skin-smoothing function. Weird filter stuff that I don't know much about. Lol... Says... The DSLR using photographer.

where fl? o3o

Yes'um.

Central Floridian scum. LONG LIVE THE ST.JOHNS POLLUTION!

A little backstory...

I was a skinny kid...until about 7-8th grade, when I began to be bullied because I was smart, and 'ugly'. I turned to food for comfort and packed the pounds onto a frame that at a healthy weight, would still never fit below a size 8 jean. By the time I entered my senior year of high school, I was 250 lbs. A 2-year-long obsession with starving myself dropped me down to 125...and it looked skeletal on my 5'9 Irish/German frame. 

During each of my 3 pregnancies, the pounds came off and I looked great. Between kids? Put the weight back on. In November of 2013, I weighed 217 lbs, and I was finally diagnosed, after many years of struggle, with ADHD. Being on Adderall killed my appetite...and it was no longer "I'm stressed, I need to eat". It became "I am not getting the signals that I am hungry, so I need to plan what I eat." This led to a dietary overhaul. Out went processed foods and junk, in came more veggies, proteins, etc. 3 times a day. In between, out went the chips and donuts, in came the carrot sticks, the celery and peanut butter...the yogurt. This picture is from about a year ago, and I weighed 165 in this picture, in an outfit that I would not normally wear. Since then, 18 more pounds have come off, and I maintain my weight at a healthy 147. My next project? Toning. The second picture is me on a normal day. It too is about a year, year and a half old. My hair is about 6 inches longer and yes, that *is* my natural color.

Iwouldneveractuallywearthis.jpg.6b653af23907ae20246683d3da327b06.jpg

UsualMe.jpg.69ca755b7b723a59175bc2b5fca5f4ee.jpg