RL Pictures.

Today was a belated Valentine's Day with the boyfriend as we struggled to work the camera on his new phone, and I struggled to get him to make a serious face.

igQ0GAL.jpg

That... he......looks like his face is printed onto the actual pillow....!

HAHAHAHA IT DOES

I think it's his phone's camera, it was warping the picture if we held it at an angle o_o

Faye's BF is a Waifu pillow.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Faye's BF is a Waifu pillow.

Yes! I swear to God I actually stopped for a moment to make sure that it wasn't one of those things @-@

Shhh, shhh, he's real, I swear. *sobs and cuddles her dakimakura*

Wooo! ..............................PLEASE don't take this as in insult but I immediately thought of Jack Black when I saw this pic... Face expression compliments it further TwT;;

Please don't take it as I'm immodest... but I get this a lot xD

Thanks. I take it as a compliment ^^

I've been wanting to share the joy I cannot suppress about my new fuzzy jacket! Seriously, I've been hunting down this exact style of jacket or something similar for about two years now and I finally stumbled across it online. Yesss.

WPqQN1J.png

MY MARKER DIED IN MY ATTEMPTS TO BE DAPPER

So I was streaming Mass Effect yesterday and I ended up taking pictures of my M8 (plus a selfie of my NEW GLASSES YAAAY 8-))  Thought I'd share.  I'm posting my tweet links because I'm lazy and don't want to upload any attachments >o>

M8 Assault Rifle*That thing weighs 20lbs by the way, it ain't no plastic toy!*

B-85IG7VAAIYeng.jpg

New Glasses:

B-86Z8eWsAAxS9M.jpg

These are a little old and when I was sickly. I will take a new one after I recover from surgery and you can see a brand new healthier Mitzi 2.0!

Aww, what happened? I hope you'll get better! :D

Me and my signature aviator shades.

Had a handful of health conditions that complicated overall health. Recovering and adjusting to life after surgery. Got sick again but I'm feeling better now for the most part. Should be stronger so long as I not miss treatments. And Thank you, always good to have well wishes. :D

You know sometimes you just gotta go "Screw it" and then post something here...

Someone's gotta look below average because when everyone is pretty...no one is pretty. :D

3q9N9sN.jpg

1ukuh6n.jpg

Man's gotta do what man's gotta do ;)

You know sometimes you just gotta go "Screw it" and then post something here...

Someone's gotta look below average because when everyone is pretty...no one is pretty. :D

3q9N9sN.jpg

1ukuh6n.jpg

Man's gotta do what man's gotta do ;)

Well now you know what I look like Professor D, you and everyone else who is interested at least xD.

• 2 weeks later...

I recently decided to shave a portion of my head for shits and giggles and I figured it was finally time for me to post something here that's not me in cosplay. Unfortunately, because my roommates weren't around to take a decent picture of me, I had to go with awkward bathroom-mirror selfies and brought back horrible memories of my teenage years.

I like to think the last picture is clearly the best one. :V

20150315_194242.jpg

20150315_194253.jpg

20150315_193527.jpg

20150315_194702.jpg

fifth-element.jpg