RL Pictures.

I have a moogle too! *goes digging through her giant pile of plushies*

@ U @ . . . *Positions self in patience pose: folds hands, crosses legs*

UH, I like to hand off my Moogle to people I like so that their place can be my save-point 'cause sentiments. However wrongfully gave Moogle out too quickly last time so with current apple of my eye, the gesture must wait.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a moogle too! *goes digging through her giant pile of plushies*

@ U @ . . . *Positions self in patience pose: folds hands, crosses legs*

UH, I like to hand off my Moogle to people I like so that their place can be my save-point 'cause sentiments. However wrongfully gave Moogle out too quickly last time so with current apple of my eye, the gesture must wait.

I just have a pair of these:

th?id=HN.607987036718170574&pid=15.1&P=0

They chill at random places around my place.

...ohmigawd, Kitty! T^T

I wish I could give you my Moogle so you could give a Moogle. That is so sweet!! ;-;

MOOGLE SISTERS

500x818

https://31.media.tumblr.com/be5d04aeb2efa67edb1dd662aa90e7e4/tumblr_ngsiamKIfL1r7zy1oo1_1280.jpg[/img]

ADORABLE♥! I mean, KUPO! :moogle: We are blood now, you and I. 

I also second your sentiments on the cactaur. A tonberry is a definite need, too. I just prefer getting plushies from people rather than buying them on my own. Y'know? But then it takes a special kind of person to get me cactaurs and tonberries. ;_; Bought moogle on my own-some, so that's why it's easier to lend it out. For this reason I gave away my Nyan Cat and Kiro (CCS) plushies. They made great additions to my inventory while I had them but, alas, they were gifts in the waiting.

...ohmigawd, Kitty!  T^T  

I wish I could give you my Moogle so you could give a Moogle.  That is so sweet!! ;-;

x//3 Heh~ Thank you Wolf! It's really the thought that counts though. :'D Youssosweet. ♥~!

Edit - STEELSTEELSTEEL, I TOO HAVE A CHOCOBO *Theme ensues* They must've had the same breeder or something.

2nsqkr7.jpg

Other edit - Not that anyone's likely to care or notice, but *looks terrible after work* and *Moogle's foot can be seen where it was early discarded after photos* I am a mess. There is even a trampoline in my room. ;_; Three steps to my left.

Wheee fun!

YMCcpQj.jpg

Last bday. Me with two of my favorite things: sushi and sake. There may have been some tipsyness at this point.

p7dlo2i.jpg

Me with Aussie buddy at the hot springs with ex.

9Gf5ARw.jpg

Near the Arctic Circle climbing on rocks because they were there and why not.

A few Christmases ago I really felt like I missed being a kid and getting toys for presents so I begged my family to get me a Littlest Pet Shop plushie >_> They did but the saddest part was that I forgot the cute thing in the deep, dark depths of my closet and uncovered it again like a week ago. I NEVER REALISED HOW CUTE IT WAS AMAGAD

js0ex2.jpg

I will not do the same mistake as in another RP group and put the most recent pics of me.

They include far too much fat dude in far too little clothing (though thematically appropriate for the context the picture was taken). So, instead, uh, have me looking fucking creepy holding hands with a kid as per the parent's request.

xzEx5Dvl.jpg