The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

ZbhuvEs.jpg

/quietly saves lore behind Zodiac weapon... (cuz I'm sure as hell not getting all ten)

Aren't all these quest texts datamined and saved to xivdb anyway? Or do they hand-record this there?

Unfortunately the transcripts for this particular part of the Zodiac making quest only go up to where you enlist the help of Mutamix and choose to forge the relic. There's no record of the lore behind each weapon option on XIVDB. Maybe there's a reddit post out there somewhere. I'll have to look later.

ZbhuvEs.jpg

/quietly saves lore behind Zodiac weapon... (cuz I'm sure as hell not getting all ten)

Aren't all these quest texts datamined and saved to xivdb anyway? Or do they hand-record this there?

Unfortunately the transcripts for this particular part of the Zodiac making quest only go up to where you enlist the help of Mutamix and choose to forge the relic. There's no record of the lore behind each weapon option on XIVDB. Maybe there's a reddit post out there somewhere. I'll have to look later.

Well, I'm glad to have helped, then!

I took two particular screens of that part - this bit and the part where it just says the name of the new weapon. Thought this one was nicer and stuck with it. :blush:

Going to create scenes through screenshots to serve as a sort of prequel for my character's introduction to the RP. Granted I was already pretty lazy with this first one with only four screen but bah!! I might come back and add to them later.

tumblr_nlp7aafHBW1s6ok19o1_1280.png

tumblr_nlp7aafHBW1s6ok19o2_1280.png

tumblr_nlp7aafHBW1s6ok19o3_1280.png

tumblr_nlp7aafHBW1s6ok19o4_1280.png

After too long a break, back and having done lots of Thing! YAY THING

[WHM picture went here]

What staff is that, if you don't mind my asking?

Ifrit HM WHM staff.

Absolutely, this! Was a nice hold over between finishing the Thyrus quests!

Today was the best day ever. Turns out GMs now have the ability to restore legacy titles that went missing during the transfer of character data from 1.0 to 2.0.

I've been waiting literally years to get this one back. So happy~

yJXZ6GI.png

....I also found the most hipster Lalafell ever, and turned into a beautiful woman.

GUZ8FeW.png

WfXaPTN.png

After too long a break, back and having done lots of Thing! YAY THING

What staff is that, if you don't mind my asking?

Ifrit HM WHM staff.

It lights up when you use it!

VulMsx5.png

This shot kind of highlights the plant on it.

BV9iqea.png