The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

A wild Yangh appears after many moons of doing gods know what and being gods know where.

eC0EYHk.jpg

It seems she's made a new friend =o

xZS4x9T.jpg

6vbSHTQ.jpg

In other news... she also managed to catch up with a certain someone! Who could it be?!

UvGyv5a.jpg

Its a Sounsyy!

T8GwHhH.jpg

Much fun was had by all.

LTYOIDw.jpg

Its a Sounsyy!

LTYOIDw.jpg

NKF6a7z.png

Ga1kc1O.png

LrZh5zJ.png

I still ship Yansyy.

Ohh! You took some screens after all! Love the sunset one! xD

Mak somewhere off int the distance: "-grumble grumble grumble-" xD

I have some unrelated screens to post when i get home, because phone links are really weeiirrrddd.

Ipromise.

EDIT: OR NOT! Welp, i'm an idiot. Will post when I can.

Today, I turned Sounsyy into a gazellezen for the fun of it.

-snip-

This is really cool actually, not gonna lie.

-cough- elezen,highlandermidlander M A S T E R R A C E -cough-

So, i'm an idiot, said i'd post some pics yesterday, and I totally forgot to do it.

-super dork-

BBthwvd.png

I don't care if he was AFK or not. I /found/ him!

wVMBIM5.png

That's cats surroundeth! (also Mak with long hair)

ysM6s8O.png

So I found this guy in the game.

sen8Tn8CBA4

I haven't put up some in awhile...

GHzF6gN.png

"I have killed, yes. Men who have wronged me. Liars and people who believed I was their fool. As have you. But neither of us has ever slaughtered innocents.”

zVy2uGV.png

"I do not expect it would be difficult to play upon his sympathies. The boy is weak. Once he is found, then I suppose we shall see if Stormchild does indeed have any stake in his life."

"So long as you do not intend to follow through on such a threat."

"We do what we must."

6Y3KT7r.png

“I cannot return you to your father. In truth I despise the man, and not for his more obvious crimes. And yet you continually ally yourself with my enemies. It would be one thing to forgive if you merely remained on the side of the law and sought to bring me in for justice."

“...But no. It had to be Lazarov. Of all people.”

Finally got one of these bad boys for our company house. The wings actually stay on, unlike the crappy Darnus rugs! 8D

Very cool.

ce5imjP.png

Brb while I go... stalk. no. I'm not in your bushes.

stop looking at me like that.

[edit] DKSOJZ3.jpg

GDI, it's beautiful. Someone stop cutting the onions in here.

Random Stuff from February:

It's Zaius! Randomly watching people die or not die or fall or not fall off the roof at a huge fight in the Agent's front lawn.

xtES6qa.jpg

It's Jancis! Come straight from a wedding all about love to the Grindstone which is... also about love... I guess. There's Riak too! And some other people.

8CXYQpP.jpg

After going to Coerthas at Tiergan's call, and searching through the snow, and having an awkward conversation, then having a chase back down from Coerthas... the Shroud... to the entrance of the Goblet... Memeli, Staelufre, and Jancis are exhausted. Luckily Chachanji comes with snacks. What a swell fella. At least Brynhilde is safe.

gXew5bY.jpg

Eeee! Familiar to Aya's screenshot, it's the princely Kahn'a! And a Jajara! ♥♥♥

nzcEV0i.jpg

Whose that in the twilight of Gridania? Why it's Ilwe'ran. What a sweetie.

D439Ynr.jpg

Leanne took some of the Coral ladies out to one of her favorite spots to sit. We watched the sunrise and the sun fall.. then we were shrouded in fog and had no idea where the cliff ended. Back left to right it's Rinhilda, Renaud "Renee", Staelufre, Leanne, Edda, Jancis

kAahfGF.jpg

It's Lan Darklyn and Val! Discussing some terrible underground guild that threatens more than just the nobility around the citystates.

iKbijVj.jpg

And of course Lala-love. Memeli and Chachanji (with Finecia) ♥

2waCjrt.jpg

Zany Elezens...

NEIfTMA.jpg

Best for last, the wonderful and talented Master Ojune. With chocolates. (he brought chocolates) This was during the Valentoine deliveries.

AREINRC.jpg

So I've finally gotten around to uploading the screenshots taken during the First Runestone event.  It will probably be the last time that John will get to attend it for a long while (curse Sunday night workshifts).

ffxiv_04052015_194852.jpg

Here John is, arriving late, for the Runestone.  Just make out the edge of Warren's armor at the side of the shot.  If I get to attend another one, John may try to compete in it.

ffxiv_04052015_194906.jpg

Another shot, this one showing those that had gotten beat in their battle.  Such great moments and John hate to see Leanne and Locke get beat.

ffxiv_04052015_215400.jpg

This is the last battle, between Isabelle and head of the event, Reiner.  It was intense, especially since Reiner refused a Shell necklace to fight Isabelle.  At the end, John came away with some knowledge of the difference between a weapon style injury and one that is inflicted by magic.  Or at least he thinks so, until he runs into his first weapon injury that had aether enhancing behind the attack.