The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

I almost didn't have the drive to take a second battle class to 60. Almost.

...Then I got my hands on a Chivlaric Coat and suddenly found the motivation. I've wanted this coat ever since Bards got it, but never wanted to waste the gil on a job I never played.

So happy.

MqvBGrc.png

yyjo5nZ.png

IG2JcOQ.png

I finally got the super special pants I wanted from a Heavensward dungeon, so it's time to take pictures of all that RP fashion.    

Sei can clean himself up well enough.. yeah...

tumblr_nr8k4dpBoR1usie9vo3_1280.jpg

This outfit makes me happy, and I'll look forward to throwing him into winter areas with it! *U*

tumblr_nr8k4dpBoR1usie9vo2_1280.png

A very rare sight for gear anymore.  It's something he probably wore way back when, but probably wouldn't see again unless he's out of commission or something. We'll see!

tumblr_nr8k4dpBoR1usie9vo1_1280.png

Zero Division's Masquerade Ball!

(( thanks to everyone who showed up! sorry if Max ran up to you randomly. I was taking screenies. I would've gotten better shots but I didn't wanna interrupt anybody's scene haha ))

1.png

17.png

9.png

3.png

10.png

More:

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

2.png

4.png

11.png

12.png

13.png

14.png

15.png

16.png

So, already posted the picture for the epic fight that took place after the main fight.  Here's a few more, all of them with John.

ffxiv_07102015_231151.jpg

John was going to attend the Masquerade Ball at the Zero Division FC but Howl and him had a talk.  Unfortunately, I think the game did to him what it did to me during last week Grindstone and DC him out with a 9002 or a 2002.  So John missed a lot of the party and when he did go inside it was too loud and crowd for his liking.  He went and hided upstairs until the party was over with.

ffxiv_07112015_194046.jpg

John was actually way early and Kopo challenge his right on being on Warren stone.  Then Judge, Warren, and Sei show up and it was forgotten.

ffxiv_07112015_210743.jpg

Combatants, overseer, healers, oh my. *done in a horrible singing voice*

ffxiv_07112015_220209.jpg

ffxiv_07112015_220216.jpg

These two kind of goes together.  First is the combatants lining up for the start of Grindstone.   Next is the sea of blue from all of the names.

ffxiv_07122015_004102.jpg

Here is the start of the last match.  Right after it finish, the million gil match between Arbiter(sp?) Warren and Overseer Judge Jredthys takes place.

May Randoms

Val is alive!

UHexwZF.jpg

Remember that one party? On the beach? With Captain Dogberry?

Also it's photo-bombed

KDFWmGd.jpg

Spending time with Staelufre in Eastern Shroud; Jancis loves rivers.

PzIIrgV.jpg

On an adventure to find a special aether-sensitive fungus, the group runs into nesting beasts and have to fight their way through after a cave-in.

With A'malria, Syrress, Faezbhar, and Staelufre

se99oIY.jpg

Seeing Otto during his materia research.

wub9e2B.jpg

Learning leatherworking in Coralhaus! With I'tsu and Augustine. Okay maybe Augustine was actually just AFK... eh, details!

6GqpcXp.jpg

Random Jancis

Jancis got petrified in one of those dungeons and I got a screenie.

Then I was like... I'm on a boat going across the Atlantic with Jack Dawson... or something Eorzean... whatever

QbudfLe.jpg

;v;

iQMs7tu.jpg

Animus (Ameline is midlander here for some reason, idk) This was such a pain in the butt. All of the steps were awful, but this one maybe more than the others.

hR1VeYR.jpg

Novus - it was really awful. I collected about 3/4 of what i needed before HW came out and just gave up. Then with 3.0 this part became sooo easy.

nO1qDKb.jpg

Nexus - this part was pretty awful. As a dragoon trying to queue for ARR content while everyone was doing HW things, this took forever.

KMDjzhd.jpg

Zodiac - this part was really irritating because of RNG factor also same problem as w/ nexus for queues.

SOhK8mp.jpg

Zeta - This part was such a struggle for same reasons as zodiac and nexus but at least it is short/easy. All done - never doing a relic again !!!!!!

qg1zMSW.jpg

uEby1ei.jpg

“Not I, nor anyone else can travel that road for you.

You must travel it by yourself.

It is not far. It is within reach.

Perhaps you have been on it since you were born, and did not know.

Perhaps it is everywhere - on water and land.”

-Walt Whitman

Random Screenies

FC event where we were recovering pieces of Memeli's face.

ScuAF0J.jpg

My team! Valentinoix, J'azhar, Jancis, and Erlanis

3yruteZ.jpg

Fishing with Otto. Lesson#1 - fish are attracted to gold.

98VZU5e.jpg

The beautiful Iskierka at the Bacchus Drinking Contest

tILTKrF.jpg

And Makyn! From the same night!

8hD9sIb.jpg

He was drunk and Jancis got to be a useful crutch.

jFrLRPj.jpg