The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

Some RP screenshots!

h3vZl2r.png

“He is gone, duckling. Gone and vanished and none would know where or why he has gone. I had hoped that he would have sought you out. But… well. I suppose not, hm?”

“I left him in your care."

“And you made a promise, did you not?”

“….I could not keep that promise.”

ojovHmI.png

He held out his arm to her. “You need not enjoy it standing so far from me, Roen.”

She glanced down at his proffered arm, before stepping up next to him without taking it. “I asked you for this afternoon, because… I wanted us to enjoy each other’s company without unease.”

Nero shrugged, withdrawing his arms and folding them across his chest. “Consider your mission accomplished, then.“

HB1722w.png

"One from the desert hast traveled far into the North, the chill in the air is unkind."

Some RP screenshots!

h3vZl2r.png

“He is gone, duckling. Gone and vanished and none would know where or why he has gone. I had hoped that he would have sought you out. But… well. I suppose not, hm?”

“I left him in your care."

“And you made a promise, did you not?”

“….I could not keep that promise.”

Ahhhh. Kage is so cold. So sneezy. :(

I like Roen's campfire screenshot a lot, and the atmosphere. You can really feel the cold just looking at it.

Also I fail at trying to quote posts with images, because I end up with some horrible pinterest link.

Might I suggest ?

5dYCCb5.png

It would allow you to see everything in text form and you can switch in between.

People who spotted a canary!

Next time Jancis will have to make it more clear she's one. Had a couple 100gil winners, a couple 500gil winners, and one gold winner for 2,500gil!

Thanks to Lurial, A'malria, Franz, Lorentz, and Ashmira!

h2QEE4h.jpg

CS7rTkm.jpg2CHwGrZ.jpg

G42A7wz.jpg

Fe9xN8r.jpg

Hah! I was watching a horror movie on Netflix and forgot I was logged into the game. :P

Here's a random screenshot I took of Graeham staring at the night sky:

tumblr_ns0rp4yBGO1ua59a7o1_1280.png

Maybe I'm just being dense but the sky was updated in 3.0, right? It looks a lot more impressive than I recall it being back before the expansion.

Has been doing things.

S7BvTjo.png

P0vBf9J.png

5eURAE4.png

Dream IC outfit. /drool. Too bad it can never be.

Also kidnapped Franz, and D'ly, and Mak and forced them to carry me through content on this server. Look at these folks being awesome.

qgHmFvQ.png

Also kidnapped Franz, and D'ly, and Mak and forced them to carry me through content on this server. Look at these folks being awesome.

qgHmFvQ.png

D'ly is in the background all "is that a snowman? how did it get up there?".