The Grindstone - Saturdays at 10 PM EST (9 PM Central)

YesGood

What do you do at the tournament?  

250 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do at the tournament?

Honestly I have to say this grindstone couldn't have worked more perfectly for my rp.

I've been gone a few weeks in game and to cover it up I made Aaron just "mysteriously" disappear for unknown reasons. When he returned he'd join grindstone. 

Him cleaning out the brackets so fast showed he's gotten significantly stronger fighting wise (and faster as said By Vance and Yuki). But the last fight was perfect really.

Aaron had a change in personality over his absence, he's supposed to be indifferent and lazy so him all of a sudden vanishing from the finals totally fits his new personality!

Turns out, he left when everyone was busy to go sleep! 

This grindstone actually fit in with his return pretty well. I can't even be mad lol

Honestly I have to say this grindstone couldn't have worked more perfectly for my rp.

I've been gone a few weeks in game and to cover it up I made Aaron just "mysteriously" disappear for unknown reasons. When he returned he'd join grindstone. 

Him cleaning out the brackets so fast showed he's gotten significantly stronger fighting wise (and faster as said By Vance and Yuki). But the last fight was perfect really.

Aaron had a change in personality over his absence, he's supposed to be indifferent and lazy so him all of a sudden vanishing from the finals totally fits his new personality!

Turns out, he left when everyone was busy to go sleep! 

This grindstone actually fit in with his return pretty well. I can't even be mad lol

I admit, I was happy with the result too. Aaron's good at not taking things too seriously, and he did get to watch Mirke completely dismantle her opponents on the way to the top. We all joked that no one blames Aaron for disappearing.

Inbeforepeoplecallmeacoward

Lel. He did also want to not get cut. All his fights were relatively undamaging for him. Sounsy ain't cutting him up no no.

Sounsyy has a fetish of hitting men with her shield.

He would have been 'a'okay *wink wink nudge nudge*

rg6tccA.jpg

Mirke preparing to earn her title the hard way. She made it looks so easy, though.

Quietly saves epic screenshot. <_<;

Mirke - Three time Grindstone finalist (in a row), two time victor, victor over Arbiter.

af9d04d4cb243d34b971d6c3584783b8.jpg

Feel like I should quit now while I'm ahead, or you know try to win a third time. Has anyone won Grindstone three times (in a row)? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!

Mirke - Three time Grindstone finalist (in a row), two time victor, victor over Arbiter.

af9d04d4cb243d34b971d6c3584783b8.jpg

Feel like I should quit now while I'm ahead, or you know try to win a third time. Has anyone won Grindstone three times (in a row)? FIND OUT NEXT WEEK!

"If it took more than one bullet, you weren't using a Jakobs!"

Grats, Souns. :moogle:

I'm looking at that 'Overseer DC's' square and thinking of ways to make Warren suffer

I'm also looking at the casual racism square and I want to give him a hug

Not gonna lie, that tile originally said "Berrod DCs."

Dude when I saw the board I actually LOOKED for a 'Berrod DCs' tile.

lol i kno but it'd still be fun to see someone win and get a fire shard or something. ain't gotta be fancy x

Bingo winners get a hug from Warren. While he's still in his armor.

The last time Berrod got a hug from Warren he ended up with cracked ribs and a lungful of dust.

PASS.