Blood on the Sands Episodic rp event (Rules for Event 2 in first post)

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick very late question - say we are a healer eg. A scholar.

Does Eos and the character both get a healing turn?

A good question I had not considered. For tonight let's say only in can heal, as if they are acting together as a single PC since its so close to go time but we'll work on for next event.

Kage caught family aggro, and will be a little late. Possibly 20-30 minutes :

Also, a friend has asked if she might be allowed to observe the event. She's interested in RP, but is still debating if she'll MMO RP, being more used to the paper/pen/DnD variety.

Kage doesn't have a way of being pulled in ICly so I'll just pull my name out of participants. I'll just say he got kidnapped

Whaaaat?

He has multiple reasons to be pulled in!

I had hoped Kokojo's information re: Od'hilkas would have been enough... guess not? I'm back to a regular work schedule 'til Thursday, so we'll work you in this week before the next event. No need to drop out. =D

IN OTHER NEWS:

First face-off between heroes and villains went, to quote Laforet, "smashingly"! Bit of confusion at first, but once everyone was clear on rules, it went relatively smoothly!

People are still in-game RPing out the repercussions.

I had hoped Kokojo's information re: Od'hilkas would have been enough... guess not? I'm back to a regular work schedule 'til Thursday, so we'll work you in this week before the next event. No need to drop out. =D

Came home 20 min after start because of the aggro. Everyone was already in battle. I logged off thinking it wouldn't work ICly because as far as I knew (ICly and oocly) there was no one in the city to say some shit is happening.

Kage walked out of the gates and assisted people in taking out his housemates.

Came home 20 min after start because of the aggro. Everyone was already in battle.  I logged off thinking it wouldn't work ICly because as far as I knew (ICly and oocly) there was no one in the city to say some shit is happening.

Should have come to the Quick Sand..!

Came home 20 min after start because of the aggro. Everyone was already in battle.  I logged off thinking it wouldn't work ICly because as far as I knew (ICly and oocly) there was no one in the city to say some shit is happening.

He was there about 3 times xD;

He was there about 3 times xD;

Hmm.. maybe it was after I had stepped outside.. sorry Kage!

I guess there's gonna have to be a house meeting on why some of us are injured.

"Um... so... chopping vegetables is really hard."

"You cut open your leg trying to cut up vegetables?"

"....yes?"

But yeah it was fun, even though the counter terrorists won.

"....yes?"

It's okay We set up the bomb at A, it was expected. I blame the nub who planted it there.

"....yes?"

It's okay We set up the bomb at A, it was expected. I blame the nub who planted it there.

We should have put a barrel on top.

Just wanted to thank the DMs for this first event. It was great. Despite the unfortunate circumstance my character is in, she was able to intentionally loose with the help of her cousin and FC mates. Kahn'a, thanks for getting them in on this.

Askier, thanks for helping me with that little OOC dilemma. It actually worked out very nicely story-wise. I see why you were worried about the "bad guys" not being large enough in numbers.

It was funny. The first two defenders out the gate were Erik and Khloe (Kiht's cousin). :lol: Was not what I expected. But once all the other defenders started emerging, it was made clear that Jin'li hadn't done quite enough collaring.

I think the combat party I was in had a bit more chaos and confusion than the others, but they had fun and that was what mattered.

I'm really glad everyone had such a blast!

Course I didn't see 98% of eveNt I was to busy posioning water sources. >.<  but I already knew that.  I'll be posting the official update later when I get off work cause posting while on my phone gets tiring......may end up doing it via phone anyway. Lol.

Anyhow summary. Fight was awesome, GREAT turn out, thank you so Much NPC's for helping baddie side. Will need event MORE NPC's next sat so start recruiting. Gonna be zombies! . . . .  Well void send but close enough.

For meow though, Jin'li got EVERY water source in Goblet and Ul'dah and LOADS of civilians be dying. For Jin'li, this event was a FLAWLESS VICTORY, even if Warren, Erik, Alexei, and Saravena roughed him up at the end. Also Warren, I loved you being at one of the water sources and delaying me with rp. Was awesome. :D

You might have stioped me, If I hadn't used Jin'li's ultimate power. . . 

SUPER MANNERS!