Open RP

Nebbs

[CLOSED] - Go [here]

It is my hope that in some small way we enable a wider inclusive RP environment by creating RP opportunity that is open to others.

This Open RP linkshell is OOC and aimed at RP that is open and inclusive rather than focused on any specific story, theme, company etc. It is meant to be complementary to the more organised RP and enable players to make RP connections as well as share their RP with others.

What we get out of this will be what we put into it. I would just like to say that RP is a many flavoured thing can be a cause of strife. So for Open RP I would expect that we respect this and I would invite people to see diversity as a positive and an opportunity.

I really feel there is only one rule I would set: "Be excellent to each other"

• More focus on: positive takes on things, RP Relevance, thank-you, tolerance, respect, hugs
  • Less focus on: profanity, complaining, hogging the chat, personal attacks, off topic
  • A note on Hunts - As many want to know about S marks, then please keep this to one call (not multiple). No calls for invites. If you want the mark go to the location and /shout or check PF.

Leadership (A-Z) and time zone.

Aysun Demiir  (NA)

Gospel Gestalt (NA)

Ilseran Hlaiwa (EU)

Jancis Milburga 

Kyri Sagitta 

Liliro Liro (EU)

Renee Becquerel 

Seraphine Asue 

Xenedra Ambreaus (NA)

See the full member list: Open RP Loadstone Link

Activity Sheet: LS Activity Sheet

Activity Form: Simple Activity Form

Tiny URL for this page: http://tinyurl.com/l5hkq3u

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys are still letting people in, I'd love to join! I'm still new to the RPing, but this sounds great!

Awesome! We are, just grab one of us in-game for an invite! :D

Just a note on Leaders. While we get going I have made everyone a leader, but my intention is to shortly pair this back on some basic guides of what I know and trying to ensure each FC has some coverage. The main aim of the leader status in the LS is to invite and should it come to it act when someone is so out of line it needs action.

Greetings.  I am very interested in your group. I am pleasantly surprised to see RP communities in an MMO environment. I always thought that it was non existent in other MMOs I played. Anyhow I would like to join your group and will be dropping a message inquiring about membership.  See you all in Eorzea.

Greetings.  I am very interested in your group. I am pleasantly surprised to see RP communities in an MMO environment. I always thought that it was non existent in other MMOs I played. Anyhow I would like to join your group and will be dropping a message inquiring about membership.  See you all in Eorzea.

I will keep an eye out for your character and feel free to send anyone on the list a tell.