Open RP

Nebbs

Croix and Lilithium have been invited, I'm in game right now, don't hesitate to poke me :) .

And sorry Gharen, we ask people to check once every 15 days if you have been marked as active on the spreadshed, we do check ourselves, but there is always the possibility that we missed someone (and that you didn't saw our daily announces). But no worries, we'll invite you back, just poke me in game and sorry again.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have updated the LS tabs (look at the top post) to me..

MIA - list of those seen to be inactive or that have just been removed

Waiting List - those wanting membership

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...

We are due to clear out some inactive characters and will be inviting new ones in. So I added you both to the list , and please ask any of the leaders for an invite.

As we continue to operate at full capacity we have done the latest rounds of activity clear out and are inviting from the short waiting list.

Those removed can be seen in the MIA tab in the top post. If anyone wants to get back in please let us know.

Happy RPing all.

• 2 weeks later...

If we have space I will send out the invites, otherwise I have added you to the waiting list. We will be having a clear of inactive characters at the end of the month.

Why am I still absent from the LS sheet? :|

I've been around for quite some time in the second half of October. 

Heck, I even came on sneakily when I was supposed to be resting and recovering! :dazed:

Thanks for letting us know I will add you. we do check as you can see by the sheet but are not infallible which is why we ask players to check themselves and let us know.

End of October clear out of inactive people done. If you were removed by mistake please ask a Leader for a re-invite.

We will also be inviting those on the waiting list.

*hugs*

Can those wanting invites please check the names as I'm not finding you online. Please also PM one of the leaders for an invite as I am not on all the time.

• X'vatt Tia
  • Mairead Winterblue
  • Nathan Telluride

Can those wanting invites please check the names as I'm not finding you online. Please also PM one of the leaders for an invite as I am not on all the time.

• X'vatt Tia
  • Mairead Winterblue
  • Amelia Almandine
  • Nathan Telluride

My Name - Nathan Telluride - confirmed. I was online from about 8-11pm EST last night, but I was in Duties for much of it. If you can recommend the best time to be around and listening, I can ensure that I am free to respond.

My Name - Nathan Telluride -  confirmed.  I was online from about 8-11pm EST last night, but I was in Duties for much of it.  If you can recommend the best time to be around and listening, I can ensure that I am free to respond.

I'm on 6pm to 11:50 UK time, so will likely miss you in the week. See any of the leaders.

Leadership (A-Z) and time zone.

Aysun Demiir  (NA)

Faye Covington (NA)

Gospel Gestalt (NA)

Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa (EU)

Nebula Stardancer (EU - bug 1st if on)

Val Nunh (NA)

Xenedra Ambreaus (NA)

It looks like we are full up again, so apologies for those wanting to get in that missed the window this time. We will be having another activity check and clean up on the 15th Nov.

I can suggest as alternatives link shells you check out the list 

Balmung RP Linkshells

Specificity you might like:

• Heavy RP OOC - for supporting Heavy RPers
  • Europa - for EU based RP and other things
  • The Night Owls - late night (US) early birds (EU) shell
  • Balmungs Finest - for a more PvE slant

• 2 weeks later...

It is activity check time again, please see the MIA tab above or the activity sheet. Currently there are 25 people on the inactivity list.

Clean out done. See the MIA tab for names.

If anyone was removed by mistake or you just want to come back, please let a leader know for an invite *hugs*

• 3 weeks later...