Open RP

Nebbs

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

We have just had a clear out of inactive characters so that we can invite others (curse this 128 limit). Any of those removed can ask to be re-invited.

C'kayah Polaali - unfortunately I found out too late you were busy, so please prod a Leader for a re-invite. Sorry, I have cake standing by for your return. ♥

Announcement

[18:00][6] All, I just want to say I am stepping down and out of the LS. I love you all and what we have achieved but I need to take a break. I leave you with the more than capable Xenedra. May the RP be strong and the hugs stronger.. and free cake for all!

Be excellent to each other - Nebbs

And a special huggy thank you to

Aysun

Faye 

Gospel 

Ilwe 

Liliro 

Val 

Xenedra 

Alright, small post here as I'm taking over the LS.

People who wants an invite, please poke me in game so I can organise that waiting list properly (not knowing since when some are waiting or not).

I'll update all the informations about the LS within the end of the month, for now bear with me as I'll organize back everything ♥ .

I am not sure how Ilwe will do things, but in the interim - If the leaders who want rights to the Spreadsheet can PM me an email I can give you access to edit the sheets, which I am currently maintaining.

Cake & Hugs - Nebbs

I demand a pearl from one of these linkshells. I've been out of the loop for too long!

I added you to the sheet, but I would also suggest you send a tell to any of the leaders listed at the top. I think there are spaces so better to not wait :)