Personal housing: Rp organizingness?

Maril

Okay so, let me just start by saying that information is rather scarce, and we're probably not - if at all - going to be told any sort of facts until the servers are down.

So this is pure speculation, and I'm sort of clinging to the notion that the houses are going to be obtainable for less than the FC houses, and that there will be personal housing wards.

But I would hope that people could retain a good tone, regardless.

Anyhow. IF we were to have housing wards, and there is going to be 3 areas connected to the city states - What would your plan be?

I write this in the hopes of getting perhaps a little bit of last-minute "this is where people are going" awareness, it would honestly be nice if us roleplayers could bundle up in the same wards, gil allow. 

Personally, I'm looking to get a house in whatever resembles an Ul'dah inspired area, and if it's within a reasonable budget I'd get one for my alt as well. In terms of what ward I would settle in, I would go for something like ward 4-5 ish, because if people flow the same way as they did with FC housing then the ards with the higher number will fill up last, as such I'd probably be able to tell my friends where I got a house and maybe they could casually go and become my neighbours.

So anyways, do you have a plan?

EDIT:

Adding a list of where people got houses:

Goblet

- Titor Jaraba: Ward 8, Plot 14

- Ilwe'ran Hlaiwa: Ward 7, plot 27

- Armi Alliando - Ward 7, Plot 29.

Mists

- Ellaria Althene: Ward 7, Plot 5

- King Noxaelius: Ward 8, Plot 18

Lavender Beds

- Sastra: Ward 8, Plot 10

- Elyscia Rose: Ward 8, Plot 4

Please repost your housing information on this thread:

http://ffxiv-roleplayers.com/showthread.php?tid=7491&pid=91356#pid91356

if you would like it added to the stickied list!

Thanks!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I probably won't be able to afford one when they come out, and even if I could, it might cramp my style as a professional hobo.:bouncy:

That being said, if I could afford one, I'd probably set up a traveler's rest shack in the Shroud. '3'

I hope we're not locked to one location.

I need strongholds all over, and I've got the capital to fund them.

OKAY MISTER RICH MAN.

On-Topic:

In character, it would make no sense for Liadan to have a house outside of the Shroud, even though I dream of a beach-side cottage!

I hope we're not locked to one location.

I need strongholds all over, and I've got the capital to fund them.

OKAY MISTER RICH MAN.

On-Topic:

In character, it would make no sense for Liadan to have a house outside of the Shroud, even though I dream of a beach-side cottage!

HEY NOT MY FAULT I INVEST WISELY

My dilemma is similar. Warren lives in Ul'dah, but I want a beach house, and the Shroud is beautiful. So why choose?!

Hope housing in Coerthas opens up soon. All you Halone-kissin' northern whoresons can go back to where you belong!

Except for Grimm, he's cool.

I think I will PURCHASE my property in Ul'dah, but Berrod's going to be taken (kicking and screaming) to the shroud to live.

I REALLY hope they open up Mor Dhona... if not in 2.38, then in 2.4. It's the only place that really makes sense for my character ICly. The next best place is Ul'dah (since it's closer to the middle than the others), but Mor Dhona is literally smack dab in the middle of Eorzea, making it a perfect base of operations for a wandering adventurer.