Where does everyone poop.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like sci-fi -- no one ever goes to the bathroom in space. :P (Well, ST:TNG suggests the existence of bathrooms in quarters, but we never actually see the inside of one AFAIK. And then there's Demolition Man and the three seashells...)

I just assume there's bathrooms around but are "compressed" away in game, just like how we don't see most of Eorzea that must exist.

Clearly no one has answered the second truly important question. Do tribal Miqo'tes bury their business in the sand.

Tribal miqo'te have the dilemma of which is the proper course of action: the indoor litterbox that later needs to be cleaned and the leavings buried in the desert, or to just skip the litterbox since it all ends up in the desert in the end. There is a committee already assigned to solving this, but they are split between what is more polite versus which is more sanitary.

Aaanyways, even though there's no physical presence/item, I'm -pretty- sure I've seen references to both latrines and chamber pots.

Maybe when the Garleans speak of the backwardness of Eorzea, this is what they really mean. "Guys we're just trying to introduce basic hygiene."

Probably that waterfall next to the house...O.o;

Dammit Iron! Nat walks around in that pond.

Didn't you all know? Months ago Askier hired a small army of lalafells to sneak into places every night with vacuum cleaners and suck out everyone's poo so he could try and fertilize eastern thanalan. . .and also fertilizer can be made into explosives. . .

Didn't you all know? Months ago Askier hired a small army of lalafells to sneak into places every night with vacuum cleaners and suck out everyone's poo so he could try and fertilize eastern thanalan. . .and also fertilizer can be made into explosives. . .

Eco-friendly bombs! (Recycled bombs?) I approve!

Kind of.

ffxiv_09082014_231403.png

don't know about anyone else but.. I know where Rivienne goes.

She goes in her pants, judging by that picture.

Thanks for ruining all of my fantasy on everyone not really pooping in this world...

*goes into a corner*

Aww..don't be sad. I'll always poop in party chat for your sake.

:: sends party invite ::

Kind of.

Gives a new meaning to the term, "Dirty Bomb."

Kind of.

if his bombs are eco-friendly. . Doesn't that techinally make them. . .

*pulls out sunglasses and puts them on*

The shit?

*cue 'The Who'*

See, now this is the sort of disgusting... erm... shit that I don't want to see! Seriously! Keep it to /p or /tell, folks! PRPers (Poop RPers) just shouldn't exist! I shouldn't have to see that sort of thing!

So I was at the Quicksand the other day, and there were a bunch of people sitting around on the benches. They were close to one another, leaning forward. Their expressions looked a bit... strained, even. I knew what they were doing. Everyone knew what they were doing. Honestly, folks, if I have to see one more person grunting away on the benches...

Erik tries to have at least one healthy bm on a lala every day. Its not on purpose, he just doesnt see them there. A bigger question Nat is how the residential areas remain populated. Each ward has thousands of chocobo, all of them eating lemons and pinapples and shit. I sware you can smell the goblet stables in Doma.

I do believe Saint Lou Crapper of Sharlayan may have a thing or two to say about there being no toilets in Eorzea.

Industry.png

In all seriousness, the Morbolvine Clan has an excellent lavatory downstairs. I confess to using it while I waited for a chance to snag an afk shot of Kiht. At least I hope that morbolstool was a toilet... it smelled similar enough...

Erik tries to have at least one healthy bm on a lala every day. Its not on purpose, he just doesnt see them there. A bigger question Nat is how the residential areas remain populated. Each ward has thousands of chocobo, all of them eating lemons and pinapples and shit. I sware you can smell the goblet stables in Doma.

Where do you think the soil for the gardens comes from?

I swear this poop thing is not the reason why Anelia is always stern and uptight all the time. Otherwise her facial expression would just be constipated rage face instead.

Maybe Verad can sell her some laxatives of dubious quality.

I swear this poop thing is not the reason why Anelia is always stern and uptight all the time. Otherwise her facial expression would just be constipated rage face instead.

Anelia should try the 'Drink Dirty Water' cleanse. Is cheap and -always- effective.

Anelia should try the 'Drink Dirty Water' cleanse. Is cheap and -always- effective.

*dumps all the tea into Vesper Bay*

I mean swamp water Ossy, not tea!

*growls*

Now where am I gonna get my caffeine fix? I swear I'm likely to kill someone till I get my morning cup of tea.

I mean swamp water Ossy, not tea!

*growls*

Now where am I gonna get my caffeine fix? I swear I'm likely to kill someone till I get my morning cup of tea.

Guess he'll have to visit Aya at the Quicksand. Or tear down 's door. Franz keeps a stash of tea to go with all the cakes.

I wonder what kind of poop a primal would make. Some are obvious:

Titan : Rock Poop

Ifrit: Fiery Magma Poop

Levi: Watery Poop

Some are harder to find out.

Garuda : Bird Poop?

Ramuh : Beard Poop?

Moggle : Sparkly Poop?

So many questions...