2.5 Patch Part 1 Date Announced January 20!

Kage

I know this feel, Aya.

Myself and Zarek both have just opened up Leviathan. If you'd like to join us so we can punch him in the cloaca together, feel free to send me a tell. I'm usually on around 7pm EST and we can see if you can come along with us if you're on that step. <3

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guuuuuuys, I'll happily come along and help with things if needed! I need healing practise and am too nervous to heal with pugs, so it'd be helpful for the both of us. :P

I also still have Pharos Sirus, Halatali and Copperbell HM to do if anyone wants to reap the soldiery bonus be a kind soul and help out. ;)

LOVE THE NEW GEAR.

I can whack things with my axe,

Let them spew over my board;

Though I'd rather stack some Wrath,

I am not above the sword.

If the truth is what you'd like,

Don't you dare ask for my pike;

I don't care for knives that rend,

with my fists is how I'll end.

Excalibur and I are ready for the next step of relic. I've even been saving up cash in case it requires some kinda wallet-breaking craft/materia/desynth/ungodlyRNG component again. I wouldn't put anything past SE, having gotten this far now.

I've also considered porting Miryn back to Goblin so I can take advantage of her soldiery bonuses for friends. I spend so much time on my home server anyway I haven't formed any meaningful relationships on Balmung, lol. also tempted to fantasia her into Au Ra come Heavensward

The new dungeons look rad! I can't wait to muscle through them for the first time with friends and loot more worthless crafting mats from the boss chests.

Shiva normal is pretty straightforward. It's similar to Titan, except nothing instantly kills you. Don't stand in red circles. If you're a tank, don't spin her. If you're an off-tank, grab the adds when they spawn. It's very very forgiving.

Well, FIRST I have to defeat Duty Finder not wanting to pop it because who the fuck wants to do Shiva regular I mean come on.

Shiva normal is pretty straightforward. It's similar to Titan, except nothing instantly kills you. Don't stand in red circles. If you're a tank, don't spin her. If you're an off-tank, grab the adds when they spawn. It's very very forgiving.

Well, FIRST I have to defeat Duty Finder not wanting to pop it because who the fuck wants to do Shiva regular.

Guildmates?

Friends?

Charitable folks on the RPC?

Our very own Erik posted in the official forums asking when the diceroll feature was going to be added.

ON JANUARY 20 WITH 2.5!

UNF YEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

\o/

My fists cannot possibly rise any higher without serious injury.

Our very own Erik posted in the official forums asking when the diceroll feature was going to be added.

ON JANUARY 20 WITH 2.5!

Awwwe yeeeaaaahhhh! :D

Had my first dice fight in this game. Had IMMENSE fun. So I'm definitely glad I won't have to alt-tab between website and game. :3

Now to sound as a complete nubling (which I actually am, so that makes sense):

The release of this new patch won't prevent anyone from completing the content of previous patches right?

This is never the case. The only instance where you are locked out of content is if you haven't purchased an expansion. Expansion isn't until 3.0, so you're fine.