2.5 Patch Part 1 Date Announced January 20!

Kage

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

E-Enkidu... you seem pretty upset, man.

... Also, um, I'm assuming the WAR is the surrogate PC for the cutscenes? Because, um... it looks like he may or may not be attacking the Scions in one bit there? Or is this something involving the previous Warriors of Light or something?

Dangit, SE, you got me. I'm curious.

... Also, um, I'm assuming the WAR is the surrogate PC for the cutscenes? Because, um... it looks like he may or may not be attacking the Scions in one bit there? Or is this something involving the previous Warriors of Light or something?

I'm pretty sure that's test-firing the secret weapon for the so we can try to their faces off.

I'm pretty sure that's test-firing the secret weapon for the so we can try to their faces off.

Ah, I guess I'll just have to LOOK FORWARD TO IT, then.

Still, I remember talk of the PC being molded by the Ascians as much as the Scions (Ascian -> A scian -> A scion!? :surprise: ), so I can't help but wonder. Especially with that one line about someone not being able to hear Minfillia...

UGH SO BEHIND. I HAVEN'T DONE THE HILDEBRAND STUFF FROM THE LAST PATCH AND LURI HASN'T BEAT RAMUH. I ALL BUT GAVE UP ON THE ZODIAC WEAPONS BECAUSE FUCK THAT, TOO BEHIND NOW.

Also, I'm 99% certain that SE's FFXIV dev team just doesn't sleep.