2.5 Patch Part 1 Date Announced January 20!

Kage

I wish I could tell you what the music was like but I can't remember xD

Most people did and will get it. It is story mode after all. But it took some people time to learn. Definitely still vevery easy but whenever I think easy sometimes it doesn't add up @.@

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh shit fuck, Zodiac continues in 2.51?! FUCK. BEHIND THE CURVE.

What, so that new weapon with a completely new model that you've had only for a couple months is going to start going through its various iterations of glowing?

One wonders what the point of it is, then, and what 3.0 will bring...(level 51 weapon...far superior to anything Zodiac...)

What, so that new weapon with a completely new model that you've had only for a couple months is going to start going through its various iterations of glowing?

One wonders what the point of it is, then, and what 3.0 will bring...(level 51 weapon...far superior to anything Zodiac...)

I expect a finishing touch and hopefully that'll be the end of it. If I had my druthers, it would regain the cool arcane rings around the weapon without the obnoxiously bright halogen lighting.

And I fully expect dungeon greens to annihilate it come the first dungeon of 3.0. It's how super-powered weapons work in MMOs these days. Except FFXI.

Edit: And the point is looking like a badass with something that isn't a gimme handout from ST or old Coil.

I expect a finishing touch and hopefully that'll be the end of it. If I had my druthers, it would regain the cool arcane rings around the weapon without the obnoxiously bright halogen lighting.

And I fully expect dungeon greens to annihilate it come the first dungeon of 3.0. It's how super-powered weapons work in MMOs these days. Except FFXI.

Edit: And the point is looking like a badass with something that isn't a gimme handout from ST or old Coil.

Yep, it's about the bling, not the stats.

#straightgangsta

Yep, it's about the bling, not the stats.

#straightgangsta

LMAO! :lol:

<_< ohhhh is this a slow contest...? I have yet to start 2.2 and my main weapons are the ilvl60 Ifrit's....

I did start at launch but... Damn OCD making me refuse to face Garuda HM without having a full ilvl70 set first... and to get that, I need allied seals... lots of allied seals... SE, cut those ilvl70 hunt gear prices already x_X ....!

I haven't even started 2.4 yet.... O.o

All those easy poetics tomestones you've been missing out on from Expert Roulette.... O.o

I killed King Moogle last week, I'm making progress....

maybe the 2.5 roulette won't require MSQ dungeons? :-X

Keeper of the Lake makes it unlikely.

Be sure to bring friends along when you do story stuff so we can draw all of the delicious soldiery out of your marrow help you overcome obstacles with the power of friendship?