Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

Warren is often the voice of (Grumpy) reason in a certain LS I'm a part of. I would probably have left to keep my sanity intact if he wasn't!

Also, he's the pretty much the most consistent RPer I've had the pleasure of witnessing! We don't RP or talk much but still, credit where credit it is due.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren is often the voice of (Grumpy) reason in a certain LS I'm a part of. I would probably have left to keep my sanity intact if he wasn't!

Also, he's the pretty much the most consistent RPer I've had the pleasure of witnessing! We don't RP or talk much but still, credit where credit it is due.

Yangh is my hero.

Yangh is an amazing roleplayer and a fun character. Really good to know and worth the time. Same as above, don't talk all that much, but for the time we did and/or do, it's worth investing a bit of time to get to know her.

Edit: Eep! So slow at typing. Val is awesome as well. When I started as Ruru he and I had a tiny rp interaction as Val crouched on the wall outside of the HoD house. Intimidated the hell out of me. I will never forget it. :)

Melodia has quite the interesting character with many emotional layers and quirks. We've only RPed once but I enjoyed it a lot. We don't talk much, mostly because I've been a Grump-cat, but that'll change soon enough when I decide to find the sun. :D

Also, Val, I love you bby. Where are you?!

Yangh, along with Dogberry, was one of the first people I actually RPed with when I was just a scared little fresh Lala in Balmung. They stood up for little Chachan when he was too tongue-tied to do it himself, and I am deeply grateful for the both of them for helping me ease the little guy into MMO RP as a whole.

Aris is one of the most supportive people I've met on the RPC forum. She's almost always got something lovely to say about my posts. I have yet to meet her in-game, but I hope to change that soont. TuT

EDIT: Dammit...missed due to call volume--er...well, I don't know Yangh that well but I'm pretty sure it's bad luck to hate on a priestess. So. <3

Aris is one of the most supportive people I've met on the RPC forum.  She's almost always got something lovely to say about my posts.  I have yet to meet her in-game, but I hope to change that soont.  TuT

EDIT:  Dammit...missed due to call volume--er...well, I don't know Yangh that well but I'm pretty sure it's bad luck to hate on a priestess.  So.  <3

Steel rocks! Is one of the nicest players I've dealt with and look forward to more interactions with her. :)  And yes...hating on a priestess is bad juju! :tonberry:

Ah! Ah! I get to compliment Warren! Eee!

Ser Castille--both player and character--are highly respected by me and by my character. Were things different, and were Steel in training to be Sultansworn, she'd very likely be fangirl'ing all over him.

Berrod is... *swoon*

One evening Aya was just finishing her shift at the Quick Sand, when she noticed two rugged looking fellas standing by the pillar.  They'd just run into each other and seemed to know one another.  There was a rough looking Miqo'te, and a ruggedly handsome Highlander.  At the time I had not yet heard of either of them.

They began to talk to one another, and I wish that I had kept a log of the conversation.  It was both hilarious, and interesting.  It seemed to reveal so much about the two, while striking an amazing tone of what the people of the Ul'dahn streets must be like (in their full rough-and-tumbled-ness) and yet made Aya so uneasy that she didn't want to approach them!

In the end, although I do not remember the words, I know that the effect was my favorite RP conversation that I've ever overhead or taken part in, and then the two of them said their farewells and parted ways.

Since then I've been fortunate enough to meet those two ruffians: my friends Val and Berrod ^_^

Aysun has talent with the character creator. It can't be coincidence that her character is gorgeous in every screenshot. Teach meee!

The player herself is brilliant - because she always has a witty comment up her sleeve. If she weren't a part of the RPC, I would find myself laughing a little less. :D