Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naunet, eh?

I don't know you very well but I admire your direct approach to posting. It's nice to see posters willing to speak their mind and not lace every little word with sugar.

I love your signature, as it sounds like something my main, Edgar, would muse about to others. It's chock full of wisdom, and the choice of such a quote for your signature tells me you and I might share similar interests!

Kellach the character seems FABULOUS! 

Kellach the player seems like the type of person whose mouth I would stuff with cupcakes! :3

Eleni's bubbly attitude gives me a smile. Such a sweet person!

Since we're talking about cupcakes...

Final-Fantasy-moguri-cupcakes02.jpg

I found this cute!

Never thought getting harassed ICly could be so fun and amusing until I ran into Verad in-game. On at least two separate occasions, my thought process: "oh god it's him. he's going to try to sell me something again. shit where do I hide."

Dat chin. ... also dat writing, yessssss, so good!

EDIT: Aw snap, Aya beat me. Always enjoy reading Aya's posts. I have yet to meet her in game but I very much enjoy her presence on the forums. Rock on!

I love the poetic quality to Rivienne's writing.

And...her screenshots are gorgeous. If I ever create an Elezen, I may shamelessly model myself after her. (okay I won't but I would be tempted!!)

EDIT: Dammit beaten to the punch! Telluride's posts make me pretty certain that he is a bard in real life. It makes me really want to cross paths with him IC someday.

Bryn has been awesome to collaborate with on events, the planning was one of the smoothest in recent time and from what I heard later on, people had lots of fun. 

We should definitely do something like that again sometime :)