Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

Warren has always been someone level headed whose input and posts I've enjoyed reading on the forums for the last few years I've been here. Definitely someone that seems cool to speak with and do things with as well :)

Reading your name I want Pancakes! Someone I definitely now want to meet!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryslo, you put a lot of love into your FC and it really shows! I spent a good amount of time reading over the "Knights of Eorzea" thread.

Threefaced has a very stylish Wiki page and an equally intimidating outfit! Luze's personality combined with the look just screams "I'm totally not suspicious and I will argue the fact"!

I do not know how you have kept running the Grindstone for so long without going insane, and you probably hear a fair share of praise for it, but as someone who finally actually participated after idly watching the event on-and-off from the spectator side for the last year-and-a-bit - please keep up the good work! :D It was really fun.

Warren, you put so much hard work into the Grindstone and have such interesting RP for the FC.  I want to see where it goes since it just makes me to keep RPing with you and the others.

I see John all over the place, either running about or rping. Cool catte, never met icly though! Maybe one day we will. I do keep up with your tumblr posts and am invested in your character from a lurking stand point. Keep doing the awesome things you do!

I see John all over the place, either running about or rping. Cool catte, never met icly though! Maybe one day we will. I do keep up with your tumblr posts and am invested in your character from a lurking stand point. Keep doing the awesome things you do!

What a cute avatar! Anyone in Astral Agents is pretty much amazing in my book!

Its also always wonderful to see an artist posting art! Keep up the excellent work! ^_^

Even if I don't personally know Aya, I fondly remember Miss Foxheart all the way back to when I started roleplaying in FFXIV. Great stuff :D

I just saw the screenshots on the screenshot thread you posted the other day. They are fantastic! I really like them all, and your forum signature rocks too! Making cool well-composed screenshots is a talent, and you've totally got it! :thumbsup:

I just saw the screenshots on the screenshot thread you posted the other day. They are fantastic! I really like them all, and your forum signature rocks too! Making cool well-composed screenshots is a talent, and you've totally got it! :thumbsup:

Your art is so cute! I love the stuff on your wiki! ^^

Adorable wiki for a red coated choclatier?  I love it!  (Plus a Garlean\Hyur whose look I love? (gee, I can't figure out why ;) )  

Some really intricate wikis as well! (Including some really nice screen shot edits!)

Just terrific! ^_^

Rhixo and Aya share some friends, I hope they can meet sometime! When I see such wonderful wikis I feel bad that I don't keep a list of friends, or anything like that on mine :)

• 1 month later...

Beexu looks like an awesome character, and it's really apparent that you put a lot of thought into their characterization, which is AMAZING. I also really love the set-up of your character profile, and how much depth you gave each of the family members. Well-done!

Rhysa reminds me how interesting miqo'te lore can be when brought back to the roots of what makes a miqo'te. She's beautiful and has room to grow as a character but her wiki makes me feel a bit envious how pretty a page can look with such detail to it. Rhysa herself OOC is a very caring and considerate person even to complete strangers, treating people with equality from the get-go without jumping the gun.

Overall another interesting character that brings out the vast population's unique ideas to every individual having their own creation/concept that separates them from everyone else.

• 1 month later...