Compliments Galore! Compliment The Poster Above You!

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I once rp'd with Aya, over a year ago with a character named Claire. She was struck by Aya's good looks and Grace, and I was struck by the player's cheerfulness and friendliness!

Noh has such an adorable avatar!  And.. has an amazingly cute blonde Au Ra character... Blondes are totally winning this thread right now! :-D

I once rp'd with Aya, over a year ago with a character named Claire. She was struck by Aya's good looks and Grace, and I was struck by the player's cheerfulness and friendliness!

Noh has such an adorable avatar!  And.. has an amazingly cute blonde Au Ra character... Blondes are totally winning this thread right now! :-D

They definitely are, and Aya here is the number one blonde!

Also Liadan has a great looking character!

Aww thanks! Nick's Avatar makes him look like someone you'd trust to deliver your mail. And take out your garbage. And sweep your front step. And it'd be really cool if he got on that...

...and I bet he's a really cool guy. Right?

I always read Ligardian's name as "Ishgardian Dreamer" and that has made the name, the avatar, and the title stick so well that its like seeing an old friend whenever I see a post! ^_^

I also think its a really lovely name, "Ligardian Dreamer" just flows off the tongue.  And, well, dreamers are always terrific! [Aya - LOL at my saying 'dancer' instead of 'dreamer']

I don't remember if I said it before but regardless, it bears saying it again:

Aya's character and her avatar pic is pretty~ I think it would be a pleasant experience to meet/interact with her through rp at the Quicksand, even if it's just one time for the one time!

Also, foxheart... I have a soft spot for fox-like/fox-related names l/3

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure who Teadrinkers characters are but I love the avatar and the rainy day signature gif! :-D (wish I had one as atmospheric! - plus Cowboy Bebop is best ever!)

I am also a tea (and coffee) drinker too! (I seem to recall having this convo with her too before, and we both love coffee in addition to tea!) So ♥♥♥

I'm not sure who Teadrinkers characters are but I love the avatar and the rainy day signature gif! :-D (wish I had one as atmospheric! - plus Cowboy Bebop is best ever!)

I am also a tea (and coffee) drinker too! (I seem to recall having this convo with her too before, and we both love coffee in addition to tea!) So ♥♥♥

The more compliments Aya dishes out, the more I want to compliment her, because she is just too plain awesome and beautiful!