Your character's real life job.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, despite her love for archery, I imagine K'nahli working as a quiet shop assistant with a little apron-thing(for whatever reason) and K'rahto is just this random boy who sometimes comes by and pesters her.

That, or perhaps working with horses.

Andre would have a large inheritance and be expected to take over his father's work as the head of a bank chain, though he'd be far more inclined to get involved in more outdoor-sy work, likely to do with nature.

Alex would believe that his only commendable talent lies with his fighting prowess, so perhaps he'd join the military.

Lulani would do pretty much anything so long as he got to spend time with Nonopi I think.

K'taynu.... I don't know, for some reason an athlete came to mind. I could see him as a basketball player I guess??  *laughs* ;;;;;

By day V'lanya would likely be working some corporate schmuck, working with numbers, nine-to-five general boredom.

She gets home, kicks off a pair off heels, closes the blinds and starts mashing out research papers on Goetia and chaos magick.

I've always imagined that Eleni would be a teacher in real life. A kindergarten teacher, if being specific. She loves kids, she'll probably want to be around them all the time. 

T'caska, you beat me to it. I had this thread idea in my mind for a while now but was too lazy to execute it! xD

"Just trying to pay my way through college...!"

(or, if she'd had some sort of breakthrough, a successful performer of some sort! ^_^ )

Come on, Aya. Nathan could use a vocalist on his Scions of Rock tour.

\o/ Look out world, here I come!