Your Character's Theme Song - {Hard Mode}

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The following instrumental piece always reminds me of Higgie whenever I hear it.

Kind of a sad song, but she's unfortunately sometimes a depressing character past all of her smiles and stuff.

DLBDOqbVYiM

OR if you're looking for more of a upbeat song; here's a soft Jazz theme that typically goes with her happy go lucky attitude about wanting to teach students, and just going with days as they come to her.

7tqso2V2SAs

...And yes, I realize both of my songs come from visual novels. ._. (Also i don't know if I was allowed to post more than one song.)

(Yessss! Finally! I've been looking for a chance to use some of my bookmarked songs that I use for RP scenes! /o/ Incoming monster post... :angel: )

Asher:

Though as much of a careless rogue as he seems, it's but an illusion to a deep and bitter pain that he's learned to hide for many long years. You might see him as a just a vagabond or a tramp, but something lonely lies behind that oft crooked smile.

[video=youtube]

Azrael:

Descent:

Some are born evil. Others are damned to a slow and tragic descent. Such was the story for Chip, who for a long time was a cheerful and happy boy living in the wilds of La Noscea. But Fate can be cruel, and his tale soon turned utterly twisted. What was once known as Chip became a blood-soaked memory ripped from a shattered mind. Boy turned beast, he learned to hate, to kill, to fear. Tainted with sin and banished from light, he became nothing more than a nameless animal bred for murder.

[video=youtube]

Recovery:

Hope was not lost. The monster became something more, one fateful afternoon. A gypsy caravan took in the demon and showed him much of what he was deprived of for so long. Identity. Family. Joy. Love. Home.

[video=youtube]

Battle Themes:

"We fight no longer to kill. But to protect."

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

• 1 month later...