Who wants to RP with me?

Well, I'm doing this so I can know who wants to RP with me so I can find them in game and drag them off for RP. More RP buddies and contacts for everyone, yay! Plus it'll help me keep a written record to remember and stuff, because otherwise my brain is mush. 

Shy people, speak up now or forever hold your tongue! 

Okay, so people, start dropping your names off. 

(And cue abandoned silent thread catching dust xD)

No, seriously, if anyone wants to RP with me, do it!! Do it, I say!! :bouncy: Do not hesitate at all and feel free. :)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I RP with anyone.  If you can catch me first.

ec4.gif

Almost caught her once on Nah. but naaaaahhhh she got away so rocket Corgi is actually legit xD

Anyway if I see you and not caught up with gearing sure. Then again I'll RP with anyone. On that note though it wouldn't hurt if Kurt and her met up again. That last one ended a bit too abruptly.

I know we'll all RP with anyone! I'll RP with anyone too, but I was asking specifically, because you know sometimes you forget or sometimes you can't find the person, don't know the person, etc. 

But okies, I try and find all of you in game. 

And yes, Kurt, I know we still have pending RP. Don't worry. I remember.  :)

I don't know if C'eleni would have an reason to be hiring a mercenary, but toss Barengar Armsbreaker a friend request or tell and I'm sure we could figure some sort of shenanigans out if you are interested!

I'm usually around in the late afternoons and evenings of Pacific Standard Time!

Okay, everybody start thinking of an Eleni event! 

:bouncy:

I like the tied-to-a-tree idea.

Or we start and RP pact group where we take it in turns to host a mini event?

Okay, everybody start thinking of an Eleni event! 

:bouncy:

The quest to get Eleni married, kidnapped suitors are offered the option 

Eleni got turned into a Chocobo, now must drink from four lakes in the moonlight to reverse the curse... if we can catch her!

Eleni must go to the ball! We need to clothe Eleni for a ball and provide an entourage!