Post Your Au Ra and Concept!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An update, since I finished taking screens.

Xaela "Rune" (name might change)

tumblr_nngnkvGwax1sa36iko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nngnkvGwax1sa36iko2_1280.jpg

Raen Yura (name is final)

tumblr_nngnkvGwax1sa36iko4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nngnkvGwax1sa36iko3_1280.jpg

I might tweak Yura a bit, but so far I'm happy with them. What I wish is that I could choose the horns separatedly. There was a single face that suited the two of them, so they ended up with the same horns ;

Edit: Tweaked her hair colour slightly.

tumblr_nngrmzzpUS1sa36iko1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nngrmzzpUS1sa36iko2_1280.jpg

8oaNtmM.jpg

He's a runner. A really fast one. Rumour is he can break the sound barrier. As would be expected from such a fast runner, he's highly desired, and as such has a lot of places to go, but he's more of a free spirit. Follows his rainbow, so to speak.

I'm not sorry.

Also the one I'm actually going to use.

G8FU2Pj.jpg

...okay, just...WOW O_O

These stunning sexpot male Auri are just..er...kinda making me feel things. O///O;

*cough*

This is not helping stymie my own Fantasia'ing desire, I gotta tell ya. Keep 'em coming folks! I could use the eye candy at work today. X3

Man, I totally should not be browsing this thread. I won't be able to play with the benchmark until after work, so I'm just teasing myself by looking at everyone else's concepts...

(And worrying that I won't be able to make Judge look right... :blush: )

Man, I totally should not be browsing this thread. I won't be able to play with the benchmark until after work, so I'm just teasing myself by looking at everyone else's concepts...

This feel.

I knows it.

...but I can't help myself, looking at all these tasty Auri.

I welcome the coming demon-person-pocalypse

I'm curious if anyone has noticed any physical differences between the two clans or even the genders aside from the colour and size? Like the Miqo'te Seekers eyes being different and the Keepers having fangs etc. So far from what I've seen the Xaela have the limbal eyes thing going on though I know you can put that on the Raen, it's similar to the Miqo'te clans having different tail designs but the devs just let you do whatever with them.

I'm curious if anyone has noticed any physical differences between the two clans or even the genders aside from the colour and size? Like the Miqo'te Seekers eyes being different and the Keepers having fangs etc. So far from what I've seen the Xaela have the limbal eyes thing going on though I know you can put that on the Raen, it's similar to the Miqo'te clans having different tail designs but the devs just let you do whatever with them.

The only difference is the palette of colors and the scale/horn colors.