Heavensward New Trailer 6-16-2015

The sword Primal sounds quite a bit like the bug bosses from Mists of Pandaria - I don't know if that's a nod or not, but it amuses me somewhat. In a similar regard, Bismarck is giving me serious Monster Hunter vibes with the really big fights where you're ON the monster (if that's what the spine-attacking was all about)... and to a lesser degree the initial fight with Deathwing in Cataclysm.

The Warrior of Light is regaining his power of the crystals which makes me wonder what this means for ol' Middy - and I wonder if Kan-E-Senna's spell there has something to do with that or something else. And if the recovery of this power also has any ties to the aforementioned Warrior of Darkness.

That AND it looks the Garlemald's new emperor wants both sides to work together to deal with something (likely the Beast Tribes and their Primals)? I might have to pay closer attention to the plot then I thought when I start diving into it with Gogon.

Of all the new lbs, warrior seems... Weird? Shields pop up then a big ol smash. Wonder if it'll be like... Huge def boost plus nuke or if the animation may not tell the whole story. Either way...

Strike the earth!

Am I seeing things? Right after what looks like the Machinist's air strike lb... was that an armored knight with swords of light exploding from him? Paladin LB? Knights of the Round?

No that is a Ninja. using their LB3.

**SCREAMS AT BRD LB3**

This is what I wanted! An arrow rain attack! But it's even more glorious than what I imagined.

Based Yoshi-P. Truly, truly based.

Thank you.

fist-pump-crying-gif.gif?w=300&h=225

Also, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought of PSU and/or PSO2 when they saw MCH's LB3. xD

I can totally dig it.