What's your MBTI Personality type? (Link to test here!)

Bonus! What's your character's?

I got ENTP for myself, ENTJ for my character.

When you get your results, click below on the "Type Description" link, tell me how accurate they are! I took a test like this that was about 500-600 questions and got the same result. This is only 64 questions though--Trust me, it sounds like a lot but it's relatively quick!

While there's differences among individuals, please know that the MBTI test is more of a "base" of your personality than a fool-proof description. 

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

ISTJ

Introvert(91%) Sensing(41%) Thinking(59%) Judging(12%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (91%)

You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (41%)

You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (59%)

You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (12%)

I am an INTP and Nebula is EnFP.

The T vs F is the main difference I can totally get why she is more outgoing and people focused. But when I play her she ignores logic and goes very much off feelings.

I have and always will be ENTP, no matter how many times I take variations of these tests... I guess it makes sense, a lot of it is pretty accurate. It is a comfort knowing that ENTP is the least extroverted of the extroverts, since I can swap pretty easily between the two. People really suck sometimes.

Edda is nearly the exact opposite as an INFJ.

Leanne apparently is a:

ENFP

Extravert(56%)  iNtuitive(3%)  Feeling(50%)  Perceiving(22%)

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (56%)

You have marginal or no preference of Intuition over Sensing (3%)

You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (50%)

You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (22%)

ESFP

Extravert 9% Sensing 9% Feeling 44% Perceiving 72%

You have a slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion

You have a slight preference of Sensing over Intuition

You have a moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking

You have a distinct preference of perceiving over Judging

Answering for Alderique, I got:

ESFP

Extravert(31%)  Sensing(3%)  Feeling(41%)  Perceiving(50%)

I'm INTP in the real world. It's a little hard to answer the social questions without letting your real life bleed into your character life (i.e. large RP events are draining to me IRL, and I often end up wallflowering more than I imagine he would IC).

It seems.. Accurate enough? A little more focused on social activity than I imagined, but part of the challenge of answering for a made-up person.

INTJ for myself. I always get it on various tests.

C'sien: ISTJ I was a bit surprised until I read further into it and it fits her perfect.

Dusk: INTP Weaknesses are so fitting.

Tranquil & Quinn ENTP I was expecting ENTJ for Quinn as he's based on a former char that was an ENTJ.

Hattori: ISFJ Not so surprised considering ISFJ are the defenders, and he's a Doman samurai.

ESTJ for Virella. However some questions were a pain to answer because she is a completely different person around Ishgardians compared to when she's around people of the other nations; Ishgardians she's super social with, people from other nations she would prefer to ignore, get away from, or simply get in a fight with(verbally) aka being super anti social with them, unless they got her trust/respect somehow, but that is rare when you're roleplay the average scumbag Ishgardian and not Haurcefant 2.0. So I just gone for what for her is the usual business, being around Ishgardians!

And ISTJ for myself.

A'kos is a:

INTJ

Introvert(3%) iNtuitive(34%) Thinking(9%) Judging(12%)

You have marginal or no preference of Introversion over Extraversion (3%)

You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (34%)

You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (9%)

You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (12%)

For myself, I'm more introverted and the weights were different, but I was still an INTJ, I'd actually see A'kos being more extrovert in time, as he's a foreigner and playing his cards close for now. It was pretty accurate actually. :)

Running this for Ameline. Seems accurate.

ESFP

Extrovert(31%) Sensing(3%) Feeling(62%) Perceiving(78%)

• You have moderate preference of Extroversion over Introversion (31%)
  • You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (3%)
  • You have distinct preference of Feeling over Thinking (62%)
  • You have strong preference of Perceiving over Judging (78%)

***...ESFPs love people, excitement, telling stories and having fun. The spontaneous, impulsive nature of this type is almost always entertaining. And ESFPs love to entertain -- on stage, at work, and/or at home.

***Almost every ESFP loves to talk. Some can be identified by the twenty minute conversation required to ask or answer a simple factual question.

***As perceivers, ESFPs do not linger on moral concerns unless it is in service of a Greater Good and/or a unifying cause.

Oh - also I guess I would post results for myself: INFJ

:thumbsup:

Me, I got:

INTJ (possibly INFJ, INTP, or INFP due to how close the latter two are)

Introvert(56%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(3%) Judging(6%)

As it turns out, unsurprisingly I waffle a lot on the thinking vs feeling part. I have a definite preference for thinking and rational solutions to problems, but in practice I am a very emotional individual and tend to let that part get the better of me. Likewise with judging vs. perceiving, where I tend to be organized in my own mind but still, in practice, perform a lot of tasks with spontaneity.

Introversion vs extraversion is a bit weird for me because I am two completely different persons depending on how familiar I am with someone and whether or not I am speaking through text or face-to-face. With friends and people I trust, I can be a regular chatterbug. With everyone else, my fear of judgment becomes crippling and I find it difficult to say even the most basic things. Online, it only matters whether or not I expect to see someone IRL. If no, then I'm just chatty as hell and possibly a nuisance because of it (the same that applies to most people when they interact with others they don't have a face to match with). Generally, however, the introversion side wins out, as I spend a lot of time thinking and imagining rather than looking at and responding to the outside world.

As for the type description, these parts in particular spoke to me:

INTJs apply (often ruthlessly) the criterion "Does it work?" to everything from their own research efforts to the prevailing social norms.

(whether for the sake of ambition or the desire for privacy) many also find it useful to learn to simulate some degree of surface conformism in order to mask their inherent unconventionality.

This happens in part because many INTJs do not readily grasp the social rituals; for instance, they tend to have little patience and less understanding of such things as small talk and flirtation (which most types consider half the fun of a relationship).

Mm-hmm... but then I look at the INFJ description, and see this:

Due in part to the unique perspective produced by this alternation between detachment and involvement in the lives of the people around them, INFJs may well have the clearest insights of all the types into the motivations of others, for good and for evil. The most important contributing factor to this uncanny gift, however, are the empathic abilities often found in Fs, which seem to be especially heightened in the INFJ type (possibly by the dominance of the introverted N function).

This empathy can serve as a classic example of the two-edged nature of certain INFJ talents, as it can be strong enough to cause discomfort or pain in negative or stressful situations.

In their own way, INFJs are just as much "systems builders" as are INTJs; the difference lies in that most INFJ "systems" are founded on human beings and human values, rather than information and technology.

Well, that works too. And then INFP has...

INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder. One might say they see life through rose-colored glasses. It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glass world where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on near-human qualities.

INFP children often exhibit this in a 'Calvin and Hobbes' fashion, switching from reality to fantasy and back again.

And then INTP has...

INTPs are pensive, analytical folks. They may venture so deeply into thought as to seem detached, and often actually are oblivious to the world around them.

Precise about their descriptions, INTPs will often correct others (or be sorely tempted to) if the shade of meaning is a bit off. While annoying to the less concise, this fine discrimination ability gives INTPs so inclined a natural advantage as, for example, grammarians and linguists.

INTPs are relatively easy-going and amenable to almost anything until their principles are violated, about which they may become outspoken and inflexible. They prefer to return, however, to a reserved albeit benign ambiance, not wishing to make spectacles of themselves.

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves.

This is the problem when you're stuck in the middle of two extremes. Feels like everything applies to you. All of these things above are actually accurate to my character to varying degrees. I guess it's easiest to say that I'm some combination of all four types, with a VERY SLIGHT leaning towards INTJ.

I fluctuate between ISTP and ISTJ depending on the test and its parameters.

You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)

You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (38%)

You have strong preference of Thinking over Feeling (91%)

You have marginal or no preference of Judging over Perceiving (1%)

I like to think my personality brings me one step closer to my dream of being a robot.

No joke, I have a draft for this exact type of thread dated 17th January 2014, I just never posted it. Damn you, miss Rochester! :P

I'm an ENFP, while Kale is very much an ESTJ, which funnily enough is an ideal personality type for a military leader.

And Jet'a proudly joins the INTJ club.

[align=center]INTJ

Introvert(81%) iNtuitive(12%) Thinking(59%) Judging(59%)

You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (81%)

You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (12%)

You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (59%)

You have distinct preference of Judging over Perceiving (59%)[/align]

INTJ for both myself and Glacir. His margins were a bit wider, but I guess that's because he's a more emphasized, focused version of myself.

The whole "Does what they know and know it well" part as well as the "Knows what they can't do" really spoke to me. I acknowledge my failings, and while I work to fix or improve them, I don't make excuses for them when they occur.

I'm INXJ, but Kaiz is ESFP

Extravert(84%) Sensing(25%) Feeling(44%) Perceiving(47%)

"Where's the party?" ESFPs love people, excitement, telling stories and having fun. The spontaneous, impulsive nature of this type is almost always entertaining. And ESFPs love to entertain -- on stage, at work, and/or at home. Social gatherings are an energy boost to these "people" people.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/personality/esfp

It only occurred to me now that my character is my polar opposite in almost every regard.

INTJ

Introvert(84%)  iNtuitive(50%)  Thinking(70%)  Judging(38%)

• You have strong preference of Introversion over Extraversion (84%)
  • You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
  • You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (70%)
  • You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (38%)

ENFJ

Extravert(62%) iNtuitive(50%) Feeling(22%)  Judging(53%)

You have distinct preference of Extraversion over Introversion (62%)

You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)

You have slight preference of Feeling over Thinking (22%)

You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (53%)

I've been getting ISTP - ESTP on every one of theses tests for the last few years now, even cognitive function test slap me with one or the other, it's easy to see tbh if enough time is spent near me. Bruh'a is INTP, Charlotte ISFP, Ludovoix is ISTP and Kayne is ESTP.