Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arblis is bound by duty to help with C.

However, she has absolutely no concept of duty and I am tentatively signing her up for b) The Murderous Ones. Curiosity always leads.

I had to change the day of b) The Murderous Ones for reasons. I'll be updating the signup list, with priority going to whoever signed up first; then if needed people can reshuffle themselves into events they can make!

Any pre-requesites for Jana to be able to join D? If she isn't able to meet them, I'll go to A as her instead.

If Jana heard of this whole affair, which is possible, it's been on Adventurer Guild networks and word-of-mouth to a degree, then she could hear of things, and make the trip out, get attuned, and get involved~

I WILL mention though, that the path to milestones greater than Minor lies through specific character development and event participation~

What's the context for D? Is it something anyone can jump into? How would we know about it?

Specifically for d), it's "I happened to be in the IMMEDIATE VICINITY (i.e someplace with the group in the Rock Falls area) when shit went down". So anyone could qualify!

Thursday the 26th actually works better for me than Tuesday the 24th. Yay luck! Arblis Ellhis double-confirmed for the new event date for The Murderous Ones

NOTICE

Stupid scheduling when I'm tired. Only now do I realize I can't run Friday night...

I'm moving c) The Final Resting Place of Mister Gegeraju to Saturday night! Tentatively the same starting time, it can be a bit later (though probably not earlier) if people need. I'm really sorry about the inconvenience!