Starsfall OOC Masterpost [Fate-14]

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now to decide if I'm going to involve Jana or continue playing her benefactor!

As you see fit~ I've tried to make it implicit in the IC thread, but really no players are 'locked in' to any particular story thread.

Tales intertwine, interweave, and form a tapestry from which a greater purpose might be gleaned. Be it for coin, power, justice, or any other reason, do the heroes and heroines set forth to claim their destiny.

An expedition is formed, a destination set, and word is put out. Soon they shall depart. But what awaits in the desert? Glory? Doom? Or just lots and lots of sand...

ACT I: BLOODY PRINCE

SCENE II: Blazing Trail

a) You Need Water, for a Beachhead (Monday, May 9th, 2016, 8:30 pm CST)

It has been a sennight's travel southeast of Forgotten Springs, and the expedition has arrived at its first major stopping point, a stretch of rocky plateau where a more permanent camp shall be established. An aetheryte needs to be set up, and an artificial oasis created through mystical means; additionally, patrols are to be established, game hunted, and defenses solidified. Flame Captain Maximillian Maximus and his twenty-strong force will no doubt carry the lion's share, but any aid by the attendant Adventurers will be greatly appreciated, if not essential.

"Just be aware, tugging at aetherial ley lines is likely to attract.. oh never mind, just stand watch and kill anything that distracts me."

1. Zanzan Yanzan

2. Kuina Kusushi

3. Aigiarn Kha

4. Uzuki Fireballsherfriends

b) The Trouble With Catlizard People (Wednesday, May 11th, 2016, 9:00 pm CST)

Adventure is well and good, but a sennight's journey over dunes and across hostile terrain is just not worth it if you don't find something fun to do. Amal'jaa have been spotted by outriders, less than a malm distant; due to civilian presence the Captain decided against encountering them needlessly, but it seems not everyone agreed. A certain young miqo'te and her friend have apparently used the confusion to slip off, ostensibly to look at the beastmen.

"'I want to see the catlizard people' my arse! I'll string her up by the tail, the little-"

1. Nihka Mioni

2. Leanne Delphium

3. Vael'a Ruhne

4. Deidre Carpenter

5. Enju Abbagliato

c) The Lost Drakes (Friday, May 13th, 2016, 5:00 pm CST)

Before the expedition's departure from Forgotten Springs, U'odh Nunh placed a leve in the hands of Captain Maximus, to be handed out as needed:

"Two of the Drake, U'niall and U'khenova, have gone missing. Experienced huntresses both, they have long had the habit of taking extended hunting and exploring trips down in the deep Sagolii, where your expedition is likely to pass. They are overdue to return or send word. Their habitual campsite is little more than five malms from the prospective site of your expedition's camp; toward the rising sun, seek a craggy and rocky field just under malm across. Their cave faces west, looking out over the dunes. Bring back proof of their life or death."

1. Arblis Ellhis

2. R'shesha Otharn

3. Orrin Wtfpwngren

4. Kiht Jakkya

Reserve

1. Virara Wakuwa

2. Akiko Nomura

I'll put down Damascus for "The Trouble with Catlizard People"

For the record, did the last even count as a minor advance? I might want to shift some points around.

Yes! Sorry I forgot to mention it. There's pretty much ALWAYS at least a Minor Milestone, in addition to other potential rewards.