What you up to while FFXIV is down?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Work, getting some groceries, mebbe rp via skype to get that fix, chill in my living room with Suikoden III while eating junk food... oh, and fretting about tomorrow in a very un-zen like fashion. xD

SUIKODEN III! :love:

*inhuman shriek of excitement*

It really depends on what my friends want. If they aren't demanding I watch stuff with them it could be league or stellaris.

I should dig up my ps2 and replay Suikoden 5. It's my favorite aside from 1/2, which are tied. I never really got into 3 or 4. >_>

We hijacking this thread like it's a youth brigade being attacked in a false flag operation.

I think for sure 2 and 5 were the best. 5 was a bit derivative but still touched a lot of the same buttons in me.

I should dig up my ps2 and replay Suikoden 5. It's my favorite aside from 1/2, which are tied. I never really got into 3 or 4. >_>

We hijacking this thread like it's a youth brigade being attacked in a false flag operation.

I think for sure 2 and 5 were the best. 5 was a bit derivative but still touched a lot of the same buttons in me.

Actually I'm one of those few folks who loved the hell out of 4. It's not my favorite (2 reigns supreme, but 1 is actually a very close second) but it was a genuinely fun game despite its flaws.

Also I'm just gonna sit here at work and flail quietly because finding Suikoden fans is so damn rare and it just makes me Really Freaking Happy. You guys have made my day :love:

Work, getting some groceries, mebbe rp via skype to get that fix, chill in my living room with Suikoden III while eating junk food... oh, and fretting about tomorrow in a very un-zen like fashion. xD

SUIKODEN III! :love:

Me, I'm at work for the majority of the day. I'll worry about what to do with my day without FFXIV when I get home.

*inhuman shriek of excitement*

It really depends on what my friends want. If they aren't demanding I watch stuff with them it could be league or stellaris.

Actually I'm one of those few folks who loved the hell out of 4. It's not my favorite (2 reigns supreme, but 1 is actually a very close second) but it was a genuinely fun game despite its flaws.

Also I'm just gonna sit here at work and flail quietly because finding Suikoden fans is so damn rare and it just makes me Really Freaking Happy. You guys have made my day :love:

lol the Suikoden love!! xD I only have III & IV; I would like to find II. I did a random search yesterday for any updates and was very sad to see the series had been dropped. TT_TT

I won't lie, I still get the feels whenever I hear the music, or see the Arshtat/Ferid throne room scene. Manly tears.

Geez. Mostly a whole lot of nothing.

I had work in the am...but that was kind of a bust. Power went out the night before and didn't come on my whole shift - and I was suppose to open the registers/money balancing..what not. I did make it at least if the power DID pop on they would be able to open. So I guess that is good.

Then kind of putz around..had bubble bath (love lush products so much!), went out to dinner, rented what ended up being a bad movie - which was a bummer cause I liked the books. Then played some Tales..and then slept a bit. Woke up to a text from my buddy to wait for this patch to go live. Now in mumble while Flynt, Rog and I wait for this to go live xD

Still have my PS1 copy of Suikoden 2. Opened but mint.

Suikoden 5 is garbage... compared to 1-3. Just a pale imitation of 2 that drags its feet and fails to recapture any of its charm (plus dem loading times). I still love the shit out of it though. I love all Suikoden games. I love Suikoden. I hate Konami.

Anyway I made this album of Suikoden movie posters I made for you all to enjoy, because Suikoden fans deserve to smile.

http://imgur.com/a/IXtRl

For those playing Cards against Humanity, I made a card-deck themed by ffxiv/rp. You can see it here (+instructions), but keep in mind that it's nsfw and not suited for minors. It's big enough to be played on it's own.