RL Pictures.

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blah why not.

I've changed a lot since 1.0 so it might be a shocker to some of you who knew me back then :P

Bonus corgi puppy as well. His name is Azazel.

tumblr_medihyh57N1r4c2rvo1_500.jpg

does he have yellow eyes?

Bah! Always with the Supernatural references..

I do love that show but his name is a reference to X-Men ^^

My previous Australian Shepherd passed away from liver cancer and her name was Mystique, so I wanted to keep with the theme to sort of remember her by.

A wild Kitty Wizard appears!

2ufbrcx.png

Uses... Splash!

Gah, I always thought about dying my hair a crazy color, but I never got around to it, work n'stuff. Lame.

It's actually suuuupposed to be brown right now, but I had purple-over-orange hair before so it's faded to... that. T_T Now I'm just impatiently waiting for my roots to come in. And my hair's pretty fried.

I've done:

2hi6las.jpg

2zz3tiq.jpg

2qs9ddy.jpg

2nrobie.jpg

Was trying to be ambitious and do the rainbow, but I ended at purple 'cause it was a total mess. =_= And the other colours were more trouble than they were worth. Would probably only do orange again - but everyone notices bright orange hair, so you can't get away with anything. But yeah, the workplace can be pretty unimaginative. >;/

Also everyone at the RPC is a darned ka-yootie! :D Not to be confused with coyote. 

Q. T.

I dunno what it is about getting older, but I swear I don't take nearly as many selfies as I used to before. Or pictures at all for that matter. What a twist!

This one was taken by AZ Outlaw Photography at Phoenix Comicon this passed May. I think my eyes were closed.

968779_546468285394820_951874447_n_zps7c9b099c.jpg

This one was taken on the 4th of July during the 4th Parade in Flagstaff, AZ. I'm really not sure why I look like I'm strutting down a catwalk in this one, because I was definitely getting armour bites all on the inside of my upper thighs here. An 'Ow! Ow! Ow!' thought bubble would be appropriate. 

f893aaf4-5fcb-4e4e-bd5c-3ff0445cb4b7_zps827a05af.jpg

Nomnomnom.

I'm gonna predator on all the dudes in here.

By which you mean you'll separate us from the group using clever subterfuge and superior alien technology as you pick us off one by one, leaving our bodies to rot in the jungle and returning to the homeworld of your proud warrior civilization with our skulls as trophies? Because I'm kinda into that.

Me too~ OH my god how is weird is that~?

Oh my goooooood, you look like Brienne from Game of Thrones!

<3333

If I was taller, maybe! I'm actually only 5'0" so not nearly as intimidating! She's awesome, though, so i'll take that as a compliment! Much love for the fearless warrior women. Thanks!

Oh my goooooood, you look like Brienne from Game of Thrones!

<3333

If I was taller, maybe! I'm actually only 5'0" so not nearly as intimidating! She's awesome, though, so i'll take that as a compliment! Much love for the fearless warrior women. Thanks!

I love herrrr, and she is awesome!

You're just a travel-sized Brienne then! <3

Grawr. Lotta good lookin' people out there in our community.. 

whyfor none of you live in Oklahoma? This state. I swear, it's worse than Montana. Or Idaho.

picture001_zps61e5ee25.jpg

Also! Beard. That's me after two weeks of no shaving. I generally will keep the goatee/mustache combo, you can see it's a bit thicker on my chin than the rest.