The Screenshot Thread [Tag Your Spoilers]

Just a couple of new pictures for John.  Really need to see about getting some shots of Kestlona up soon.

ffxiv_07162015_204121.jpg

John meet Khyran for the second time.  IC: John had receive a note from Khyran, and they had a long discussion about Khyran's own memory ability, putting John at ease.  In fact, he even told him that if his own ability was not able to help a patient, he would recommend Khyran to them.  He is debating on telling Khyran of his own ability but not right now...as a certain event has happen with a couple of Zero Division members.

ffxiv_07162015_225605.jpg

A picture of John asleep in the medbay of Zero Division house.  IC: John had not allow himself to fully recover from not only helping to aetheric heal Amaya; who not only had receive sever injuries after finding Raimy, but also 'Dream' her memories on where Raimy is being held.  He help out at his mom Clinic the next morning, meet with Khyran later that afternoon, and also had class with Shun for dagger training right after.  It was later that evening that he slip into Pearl Lane, hoping to find information on Raimy.  He then face the crazy chef with the strange third 'eye', Max demand about what happen with Amaya, and Khaz trying to put and an arrow through the chef.  It's not surprising that he pass out.

I love this screenshot.

Tiergan ♥ Thanks for tending to the garden as much as everyone else.

0o249qN.jpg

Shots from Chachanji's event. Pre-Event attack with Faezbhar, Nonika, and Shinjo

9aclJOz.jpg

Post Event with John and Gogonji

sk1O0Nt.jpg

More Waiting Jancis

An4uukv.jpg

xMOkDpb.jpg

Another picture.  Dinner with some of the Zero Division members.

ffxiv_07172015_223225.jpg

IC: Dinner with some of the members of Zero Division.  He kind felt like a lot of the conversation had double meaning to it.  Also, he never really figure out why Sir Kiht'to was trying to get him to drink that cup of wine.

It was Fyrilsunn's nameday a couple days ago and I totally forgot to post pictures

tumblr_nrlvenoYE21tlcg0eo1_540.png

tumblr_nrlvenoYE21tlcg0eo2_540.png

He's three epochs and one cycle old and he is absolutely thrilled, can't you tell

He stopped celebrating his nameday in his early 30s until he met Shoshopu and she started enforcing nameday celebrations

I finally changed Graeham's hairstyle. It only took me a year:

tumblr_nrt8udSYYB1ua59a7o1_1280.png

All cleaned up. I'm always on the fence about whether or not I want to use the new combed style. It makes me look like a pretty tumblr boy, and I both like it and hate it at the same time.

All cleaned up. I'm always on the fence about whether or not I want to use the new combed style. It makes me look like a pretty tumblr boy, and I both like it and hate it at the same time.

I was torn as well. I feel like it fits Graeham since I'm going for the classically handsome stereotypical knight look with him anyway. I do wish we'd get a bit more variety in terms of short hairstyles for men though.

I was torn as well. I feel like it fits Graeham since I'm going for the classically handsome stereotypical knight look with him anyway. I do wish we'd get a bit more variety in terms of short hairstyles for men though.

It's lots of shaggy anime cool guy, and a couple of in-your-face oddballs. It works for him though--you can always change your mind again later for a modest fee.

LQV2BkQ.png

Dread Griffin

I29wB46.png

Stargazing

N0mmNQd.png

We welcomed a good friend to the game this week. Love the composition and the poses in this shot.

CMnfoen.png

Found some guy in my spot posing. Thought I'd join him.

BRNkV2g.png

DCLK56f.png

AFK Roen =D

Random Screenies!

Jancis went on an adventure with Ilwe'ran back in June and it was just lovely. Have to go again sometime. *withdrawal twitch*

G6Rih7X.jpg

2wK3p9P.jpg

Jancis checking in on her then beloved then Kurt

oABsxax.jpg

Random Jancis:

9n1qKTt.jpg

I feel like if I said something naughty, he would take me over his lap and give me a proper spanking... not that that's a bad thing. :3